EF Education First, ESL Teacher - Application via WayUp
San Diego, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, July 31, 2023
This role is with EF Education First. WayUp is partnering with EF Education First to hire top talent.
- About EF Education First At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
- Are you passionate about traveling and languages? Do you believe that students studying abroad can have the experience of a lifetime? Are you dynamic, outgoing, and energetic?
- Are you an ESL teacher looking to supplement your income in an international student environment, interacting with students of varying ages from over 40 countries?
- Have you recently completed TESOL or CELTA training and are looking to put your new skills and training into practice while receiving developmental feedback from experienced, nurturing ESL professionals?
- Are you retired from full-time teaching, yet still yearn for the classroom dynamic of working with students and honing their English language skills?
- Do you possess the ability to think quickly on your feet and connect with a group ofteenage andyoungadultlearners while using state-of-the-art English language teaching materials to facilitate language acquisition?
- Have you taught English abroad and miss the involvement with students mastering another language and acting as a representative of American culture? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this might be the perfect role for you!
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with a CELTA, TEFL, or TESOL, or EFL training
- Minimum 6 months’ ESL teaching experience preferable
- Experience with standardized ESL exams, such as TOEFL, IELTS, and Cambridgea plus EARNINGS