Provider Partnerships Associate, Miami
We’ve brought together an exceptional team at the intersection of clinical care, technology, and design to revolutionize how people connect with and receive care. We’re united by our collective personal experiences with the mental health care system and a desire to build a better one for everyone. With that, we're excited and honored to have been recognized as one of the 2023 Bay Area Best Places to Work.
About the role
The Provider Partnerships Associate is built for someone who is looking to improve access to in-network psychotherapy by partnering with other providers in the healthcare ecosystem. Going the extra mile in this role means building deep relationships with physicians, practice managers, and referral coordinators so that they refer their patients to Two Chairs. The person who will excel at this role leverages their relationship-building and organizational skills to build meaningful care pathways into Two Chairs. This position will help a self-starter develop their business development skills and make their mark on vital company growth objectives. This role is ideal for someone who is driven and looking to get closer to the growth and mission of a leading behavioral health company. This person will also have the opportunity to collaborate closely with business development, marketing, clinical, product, and operational stakeholders at Two Chairs.
You'll be responsible for developing and maintaining Two Chairs’ relationships with referring providers in the Miami Area by leading outreach initiatives in-person and in digital mediums to drive referral growth. With existing partners, you’ll lead the charge on bringing our therapists into physician offices to educate providers on the diagnosis, treatment, and coordination of care around mental illnesses like depression and anxiety.
Core Areas of Responsibility
- Assist with provider partnerships and marketing strategy and initiatives in Miami
- Regularly visit physician practices and behavioral health centers to build inroads with referring providers and administrators
- Coordinate and lead recurring educational in-person and virtual visits to physician practices behavioral health providers
- Conduct outreach via phone, SMS, and email to potential and existing referral partners and engage referrers throughout their lifecycle with Two Chairs
- Attend local marketing events and conferences to represent Two Chairs
- Build deep relationships with leaders and clinicians at referring providers
- Responsively support referring partners when escalations and questions arise
- Collect referring clinician feedback and gather themes and insights to share with the team to improve partner and patient experience
Impact and Success Indicators
Where you’ll make an impact in the first 90 days:
- Established Initial Contact Network: Successfully initiate contact with a predefined number of healthcare providers, demonstrating effective use of communication skills and understanding of the healthcare sector.
- Knowledge and Training Proficiency: Demonstrate a thorough understanding of our Two Chairs services, value proposition, and the specific needs of healthcare providers in the context of referrals.
- Initial Leads Generation: Generate a set number of qualified leads or referrals, showcasing early effectiveness in engaging potential referrers.
- Salesforce and other reporting: Consistently utilize CRM tools for tracking interactions and progress, and submit regular reports on activities and outcomes.
- Feedback Integration: Actively seek and integrate feedback from supervisors and peers to refine approach and improve engagement strategies. Build and maintain great relationships with our Miami clinical team.
Where you’ll make an impact in the first year:
- Strong Referral Network: Develop and maintain a robust network of healthcare providers actively referring patients, evidenced by a steady increase in referral numbers.
- Target Achievement: Meet or exceed specific referral targets as set for the year, demonstrating sustained business growth contribution.
- Strategic Partnerships: Foster strategic relationships with key healthcare providers, leading to long-term collaboration and mutual benefits.
- Market Insight and Strategy Contribution: Provide valuable insights into market trends and healthcare provider needs, contributing to the refinement of our overall business development strategy.
- Record actions and be ready to teach: be ready to be a role model for future Partnership Associates, helping to build manuals and onboarding materials, and potentially taking on mentorship or training roles
You’ll be successful if you have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 1+ years of experience in customer service, business development, sales, marketing, or program/operations role with a client or partner, ideally in healthcare
- Excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Excel (or Google Sheets)
- Residence in the Miami area
- A working car and active driver’s license
- Nice to have:
- Part of local Miami community
- Fluency in Spanish
- Proficiency in Salesforce
Compensation & Benefits
We offer perks and benefits that support the health and well-being of our teams, including:
- Equity in a high-growth start-up
- PTO program, including a Winter Office Closing: Christmas Day (Observed) through New Year's Day
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- One-time $200 Work from Home reimbursement
- Annual $500 professional development stipend to support your professional development
- Annual $500 subsidized company contribution to your healthcare FSA
- Annual $500 wellness stipend to encourage and support a well-rounded and healthy lifestyle
- Paid parental leave
About Two Chairs
At Two Chairs, we are building a world where everyone has access to exceptional mental health care. We do this by bringing people together at the intersection of clinical care, technology, and design. We are passionate about mental health and excited to be a part of a team that is bringing personalized, data-driven therapy to California, Washington, and eventually nationwide.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are the principles guiding how we build our business and teams. We encourage interested candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply even if they don't think they meet every expectation of the role.
Please stay alert to protect yourself from sophisticated job scams during the recruiting process.
Only emails that come from twochairs.com are legitimate recruiting messages. We conduct all interviews by phone or Google Video, and we will never ask you for money or to download software.
More tips from the FTC to avoid job scams: https://www.consumeraffairs.com/news/ftc-offers-tips-on-avoiding-job-scams-041321.html