Financial Analyst - Contract
We’ve brought together an exceptional team at the intersection of clinical care, technology, and design to revolutionize how people connect with and receive care. We’re united by our collective personal experiences with the mental health care system and a desire to build a better one for everyone. With that, we're excited and honored to have been recognized as one of the 2023 Bay Area Best Places to Work
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging at Two Chairs
Two Chairs is committed to building a culture of inclusivity, belonging, and safety. We center these efforts around open dialogue, employee support, education and advocacy, and culturally responsive care.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are more than just words to us; they're the principles guiding how we build our business and teams. We encourage interested candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply even if they don't think they meet every criterion of the role. Achieving our mission of building a world where everyone has access to exceptional mental health care starts with creating a workplace that represents people from all identities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Two Chairs is building a world where everyone has access to exceptional mental health care.
We’re building a system that’s far easier to navigate and creating experiences for therapists and clients that are centered in relationships, backed by research, and powered by thoughtful technology.
We’ve brought together an exceptional team at the intersection of clinical care, technology, and design to revolutionize how people connect with and receive care. We’re united by our collective personal experiences with the mental health care system and a desire to build a better one for everyone.
About The Role:
As Two Chairs continues to scale the Finance Team is looking for a Financial Analyst for a 6-month contract role. You’ll work closely with the VP of Finance and Senior Manager of Business Operations, company leadership, and cross-functional partners to help solve challenging problems. Your responsibilities will include support in financial forecasting and reporting, strategic initiatives and planning, and financial operations.
Where you’ll make an impact:
- Partner with the Senior Manager of Business Operations and key functional stakeholders on enterprise supply and demand modeling, including the development and validation of critical growth inputs and assumptions
- Drive financial and operational analysis and reporting to company leaders, including revenue and margin, budget and expenses, and forecast vs. actuals analysis
- Support the continued development of company forecasting and reporting processes, including functional budgets and headcount planning
- Partner with functional stakeholders to improve and optimize enterprise KPI reporting to empower functional executives with insights
- Develop and implement process improvement projects to enhance the workflow of the Finance department
- Support the VP of Finance with ad hoc projects, including strategic and cross-functional initiatives to help drive long-term growth
You’ll be successful if you:
- 2+ years of experience in a finance, banking, accounting, or other highly analytical role
- Highest attention to detail and a sense of pride in driving operational excellence
- Experience analyzing and generating insights from data; Proficiency with Excel and other financial and data analysis tools
- Strong grasp of financial statements, reporting, modeling, and accounting principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate actionable conclusions to various stakeholders
- Ability to clearly frame complex problems and identify key drivers
- Team-first mentality, willing to roll up sleeves and dive in where needed; comfortable wearing many hats and managing multiple priorities at once
- Desire to work in a high-growth, mission-driven startup environment
- Committed to delivering exceptional quality work
- Very detail oriented
- Passionate about mental health
- Low ego and outcome-focused
- Deeply empathetic
#LI - Remote