Remote Licensed Therapist - Part-Time (LMFT, LMHC, LICSW, PsyD)
We’ve brought together an exceptional team at the intersection of clinical care, technology, and design to revolutionize how people connect with and receive care. We’re united by our collective personal experiences with the mental health care system and a desire to build a better one for everyone. With that, we're excited and honored to have been recognized as one of the 2023 Bay Area Best Places to Work
Two Chairs is committed to building a culture of inclusivity, belonging, and safety. We center these efforts around open dialogue, employee support, education and advocacy, and culturally-responsive care.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are more than just words to us; they're the principles guiding how we build our business and teams. We encourage interested candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply even if they don't think they meet every expectation of the role. Achieving our mission of building a world where everyone has access to exceptional mental health care starts with creating a workplace that represents people from all identities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
About the role
We believe that high-quality care starts with taking care of clinicians. We’re building a mental health system that takes care of you by prioritizing your personal wellbeing, providing opportunities for growth and connection, and empowering you to do work you enjoy. We are seeking part-time remote Therapists to deliver thoughtful, data-driven therapy among a diverse and collaborative Clinical team. You will also have the opportunity to incorporate data and technology into your clinical work.
Whether you work on our HQ or clinical care teams, Two Chairs is highly collaborative and fun! To support you at work, we offer our part-time team some fantastic perks that reflect our mission, including:
- W2 employment
- Flexible scheduling
- No exclusivity requirements
- Personalized caseload with no penalties for cancellations
- Full malpractice and professional liability insurance coverage
- Monthly opportunities to earn Continuing Education credits accredited by the APA
- Wellness and other community events with our clinical and HQ team
- One-on-one consultation as needed
- Group consultation
- Committed to delivering exceptional quality work
- Passionate about mental health
- Low ego and outcome-oriented
- Deeply empathetic
- Practical and level-headed
Where you’ll make an impact:
- You’ll work a part-time schedule ranging from 8-24 hours per week, with the expectation that 85% of your time is spent conducting therapy with clients
- Practice evidence-based psychotherapy such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), mindfulness based cognitive therapy (MBCT), time-limited dynamic psychotherapy (TLDP), interpersonal psychotherapy (IPT), emotion-focused therapy (EFT), and motivational interviewing (MI)
- Thoughtfully integrate technology into practice, provide data-driven care, evaluate response to ongoing treatment, and modify therapeutic approach accordingly
- Communicate with other mental health providers and provide referrals as needed
You’ll be successful if you:
- Have an active LMFT/LICSW/LMHC license or active license in clinical psychology (PhD or PsyD from an accredited university) for California and Washington OR Washington only
- Have at least two years of clinical experience treating individuals
- Are experienced in practicing with evidence-based psychotherapies
- Have at least 6 months experience providing teletherapy
- Are comfortable incorporating clinical diagnostic and assessment instruments (e.g., PHQ-9) to monitor client progress and treatment outcomes
- Have reliable internet connection for conducting video therapy sessions
- Are knowledgeable of and maintain HIPAA standards of privacy and confidentiality
- Accurately complete and maintain progress notes and other documentation within the timelines in compliance with HIPAA and state licensing regulations.
- Adhere to policy, procedures, and professional code of ethics
- Provide exceptional care to clients in a secure and confidential space over HIPAA compliant platforms
- Please note that our Washington clinicians may need to be credentialed with our payor partner(s) before beginning to see clients. We will discuss timelines with you when we set your start date.
At Two Chairs, we are building a world where everyone has access to exceptional mental health care. We do this by bringing people together at the intersection of clinical care, technology, and design. Though our backgrounds are different, we’re united by our collective personal experiences with the mental health care system and the desire to make it better. We strive to create a workplace where everyone has the opportunity to impact that mission. We are passionate about mental health and excited to be a part of a team that is bringing personalized, data-driven therapy to California, Washington, and eventually nationwide.
Please stay alert to protect yourself from sophisticated job scams during the recruiting process.
More tips from the FTC to avoid job scams: https://www.consumeraffairs.com/news/ftc-offers-tips-on-avoiding-job-scams-041321.html
#LI-REMOTE #LI-KM2 #LI-DH1 #INDWA #IND01 #Parttime #RemoteWork #RemoteJob #WFH #MentalHealth #BehavioralHealth