Licensed Therapist (LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, PsyD)
We’ve brought together an exceptional team at the intersection of clinical care, technology, and design to revolutionize how people connect with and receive care. We’re united by our collective personal experiences with the mental health care system and a desire to build a better one for everyone. With that, we're excited and honored to have been recognized as one of the 2023 Bay Area Best Places to Work
Two Chairs is focused on creating a mental health system that prioritizes the personal well-being of clinicians while providing high-quality care to clients. We emphasize a supportive work environment, growth & connection, continuous learning, and the integration of data and technology into clinical work.
Our Perks and Benefits:
To support you at work, we offer some fantastic perks and benefits that reflect our mission of self-care and support, including:
- Paid time off, including 12 paid holidays and a Winter Office Closing
- Salary role with option to earn more through our caseload benefit, annual increases, and employee referral program
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance coverage as well as paid parental leave
- Retirement savings options including 401(k) and HSA
- Annual professional development stipend and free CE credits
- Quarterly Wellness stipend to support a well-rounded lifestyle
- Dedicated, specialized teams to support you with navigating client requests, technological platforms, and learning on the job
- Full malpractice insurance coverage and licensure fee reimbursement
In this role, you will:
- Work a 40 hour a week full-time schedule which includes:
- An average of 25 attended sessions per week
- Working hours between 8am and 7pm (Pacific Time), Monday through Friday
- Practice evidence-based psychotherapy for individual adults (18+) with varying levels of acuity that can be safely and effectively served with once-a-week teletherapy
- Participate in weekly case consultation and wellness hours, monthly professional development sessions, and bi-weekly cross-functional collaboration efforts
- Thoughtfully integrate technology into practice to provide data-driven care
- Provide feedback on company trainings and tools to positively impact the clinicians' day-to-day experience
- Communicate with other mental health providers and provide referrals as needed
- Provide exceptional care to clients while maintaining the highest standards of privacy and confidentiality, including utilizing HIPAA compliant platforms as well as adhering to all internal policies and procedures, and professional codes of ethics.
- Complete documentation in compliance with all relevant regulations and in a timely manner.
- Support client consults within your first 6-8 weeks to build a new hire caseload. Note that supporting client consults during this time frame is based on business needs and is optional. It is not required for employment at Two Chairs.
- An active LMFT/LMHC/LICSW/LPCC/LCSW license or active license in clinical psychology (PhD or PsyD from an accredited university) for California
- Clinical experience treating adult individuals (18+)
- Experience practicing with evidence-based psychotherapies
- Are comfortable incorporating clinical diagnostic and assessment instruments (e.g., PHQ-9) to monitor client progress and treatment outcomes
About Two Chairs
At Two Chairs, we are building a world where everyone has access to exceptional mental health care. We do this by bringing people together at the intersection of clinical care, technology, and design. We are passionate about mental health and excited to be a part of a team that is bringing personalized, data-driven therapy to California, Washington, and eventually nationwide.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are the principles guiding how we build our business and teams. We encourage interested candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply even if they don't think they meet every expectation of the role.
Please stay alert to protect yourself from sophisticated job scams during the recruiting process.
Only emails that come from twochairs.com are legitimate recruiting messages. We conduct all interviews by phone or Google Video, and we will never ask you for money or to download software.
More tips from the FTC to avoid job scams: https://www.consumeraffairs.com/news/ftc-offers-tips-on-avoiding-job-scams-041321.html
#LI-SO1 #LI-HYBRID #LI-ONSITE #LI-DH1 #INDCA #IND01 #Fulltime #MentalHealth #BehavioralHealth