Senior Software Engineer ll - Growth
Senior Software Engineer Il
We are looking for an accomplished Backend Engineer to join our Growth Engineering team! Growth has pioneered what success looks like at scale, and what once was growing a business from 1mm - over 100mm ARR, is now a new challenge of growing from 100mm to 1bn. You will be working alongside a team of dedicated engineers supporting and building features for our Keeps and Cove brands.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is passionate about developing technology that will continue to ensure our patients get the care that they need. We are looking for someone who is excited and motivated by the opportunity of a team dedicated to growing our business and prioritizing the care of our patients. Even the smallest changes to our products and applications will have a massive impact, at a scale of 8mm+ page views per month. Above all, you embody the Thirty Madison mission of providing access to healthcare for all who suffer from chronic conditions!
Comp | Perks | Benefits
- The base pay range for this position is $148,000 - $203,500 per year.**
- Competitive Salary + Annual Incentive Plan + Stock Option Package
- Robust and affordable Health, Dental, and Vision plan options
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $500 happiness stipend
- Flexible time off policy
- Career growth opportunities
** Within the range, individual compensation will be determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, and skills. Please note that the compensation range listed reflects the base salary only, and does not include incentive target, equity, or benefits.”
What you get to do every day
- Build and maintain web applications using the latest technologies such as Ruby on Rails, Graphql, React, NextJS, and PostgreSQL
- Develop efficient services that support the journey and continuous care of our patients.
- Collaborate closely with Product and Design to build features to support onboarding new patients, and serving existing ones.
What you bring to the role
- 6+ years experience as a Software Engineer .. our ideal candidate has had a focus on working with the backend/API layer (especially Ruby on Rails) with an understanding of frontend frameworks to support their day-to-day effectiveness.
- A history of delivery on high impact organizational projects
- Very communicative, with a strong sense of responsibility to your team
- A strong conviction in favor of reliable unit, end-to-end, and integration testing
- Ability to take ownership of problems, act on them independently in a constantly evolving environment, and unblock oneself
- Creative thinking and ideas about how to continue to improve our teams
- Participation in the team’s on-call rotation
- Bonus: Knowledge of the technical challenges in the healthcare industry
U.S. Applicants Only
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Thirty Madison we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is a family of specialized healthcare brands devoted to creating exceptional outcomes for all. Each of its specialized brands is focused on a specific ongoing condition, and thoughtfully designed to support the unique needs of its community with personalized treatments and care; with Keeps for men's hair loss, Cove for migraine, Facet for skin conditions, and NURX for sexual health. With empathy at the heart of its innovation, its proprietary care model empowers hundreds of thousands of people with ongoing conditions with the accessible, effective treatments across a lifetime of care. In just four years, we’ve built a number of brands and are continuing to grow rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
We are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on BuiltIn's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. We've also been recognized by Forbes' Best Startup Employers, being named as one of America's Best Places to Work 2022. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day. Learn more at ThirtyMadison.com.
*This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your I-9 Form information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.*
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are falsely claiming to be or represent Thirty Madison in order to solicit sensitive personal information or payment. Thirty Madison is not in any way associated with these entities or practices. The safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us is of the utmost importance and we actively work with our legal and security teams to prevent future incidents.
Thirty Madison will never ask for sensitive information or payment when engaging with job seekers. The entities use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including but not limited to: participating in a text-only interview, using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence, or providing you with a seemingly legitimate offer letter. If you suspect you are a victim of this scamming, we encourage you to cease further contact and report the crime to The Federal Trade Commission.