Sr. Data Analyst II
Senior Data Analyst II
As a fast growing company, we are ingesting and generating ever increasing amounts of data. As a Senior data analyst you will play an integral role in financial, clinical or eCommerce reporting. You will touch all aspects of the business, in order to provide clear and solid reports that put us in a good shape for a single source of truth, as well as to surface actionable insights for business improvement. Above all, you embody the Thirty Madison mission of providing access to healthcare for all who suffer from chronic conditions.
Comp | Perks | Benefits
- The base pay range for this position is $140,000 to $192,500 per year.**
- Annual Incentive Plan + Stock Option Package
- Robust and affordable Health, Dental, and Vision plan options
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $500 happiness stipend
- Flexible time off policy
**Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. An annual incentive plan and stock options may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered
What you get to do every day
- Work closely with executive stakeholders as a thought partner in scoping and planning and lead development and delivery of quality data products
- Build and iterate data products to ensure end-to-end delivery of solid reports in compliance, audit and general finance reporting
- Dissect business performance with analytical and critical mind, helping collaborators to get deep into the stories behind numbers and shed lights on actionable course of action
- Identify data quality issues, inconsistencies, and gaps, and work with relevant teams to address them
- Develop predictive models to forecast business outcomes, customer behavior, and other relevant metrics
- Stay updated with industry trends, emerging tools, and techniques in data analysis and data science
What you bring to the role
- BS degree and above in a quantitative major and above with stellar academic track record
- 5+ years of experience working on analytics and/or business intelligence teams
- Proficient in SQL, database management, and visualization tools e.g. Looker and Tableau.
- Ability to write fluently in at least one scripting language e.g. Python
- Comfort in driving full cycle of engagement covering scoping, planning, execution, iteration and delivery cross-functionally
- Solid knowledge in either financial, clinical or eCommerce reporting
- Domain exposure in subscription-based business models
- Health tech background is a plus
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Thirty Madison we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is a family of specialized healthcare brands devoted to creating exceptional outcomes for all. Each of its specialized brands is focused on a specific ongoing condition, and thoughtfully designed to support the unique needs of its community with personalized treatments and care; with Keeps for men's hair loss, Cove for migraine, Facet for skin conditions, and NURX for sexual health. With empathy at the heart of its innovation, its proprietary care model empowers hundreds of thousands of people with ongoing conditions with the accessible, effective treatments across a lifetime of care. In just four years, we’ve built a number of brands and are continuing to grow rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
We are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on BuiltIn's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. We've also been recognized by Forbes' Best Startup Employers, being named as one of America's Best Places to Work 2022. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day. Learn more at ThirtyMadison.com.
*This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your I-9 Form information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.*
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are falsely claiming to be or represent Thirty Madison in order to solicit sensitive personal information or payment. Thirty Madison is not in any way associated with these entities or practices. The safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us is of the utmost importance and we actively work with our legal and security teams to prevent future incidents.
Thirty Madison will never ask for sensitive information or payment when engaging with job seekers. The entities use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including but not limited to: participating in a text-only interview, using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence, or providing you with a seemingly legitimate offer letter. If you suspect you are a victim of this scamming, we encourage you to cease further contact and report the crime to The Federal Trade Commission.