Sr Manager, Sales Enablement
Splash's mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
What we’re looking for 🔎
We are looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented Senior Sales Enablement Manager to join our growing team. This position will report to the Vice President of Sales and be a strategic partner to our sales team. You’ll lead the charge in building, developing, and scaling our sales enablement function to empower the sales team as they effectively position and sell Splash.
In this role, you’ll get to…
- Lead concept and messaging for internal and external sales materials alongside product marketer, copywriter, and sales enablement team members. Materials may include product one-pagers, segmented talk tracks, targeted positioning, pilot playbooks, competitive fact sheets, sales tools/ tips, quick reference cards, and more
- Develop a foundation of customizable training materials and programs that can be personalized with organizational specific messaging
- Foster strong relationships across the sales organization to keep abreast of sales strategies and opportunities
- Create and manage strategy and execution of a new sales rep onboarding and ongoing sales training
- Manage internal communications and feedback loop between sales and marketing departments
- Partner with sales to develop account-based marketing strategies and materials to support our key partners
- Partner with product marketing to conceptualize, develop, and rollout sales toolkit materials for new product launches
- 5+ years of related experience in B2B sales enablement, ideally within the SaaS Industry
- Proven track record of taking sales-focused initiatives from conception to completion.
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to proactively support a fast-paced and dynamic sales team
- Experience working with a creative team to develop marketing materials
- Light design experience and comfort with creative tools is a plus
- Passionate about development and have experience working with a dynamic sales team
- A critical thinker and problem solver willing to try new tactics and roll up your sleeves to find solutions
- A self-starter who brings a unique combination of flexibility, empathy, and strategic thinking to all projects
- An articulate communicator with strong writing skills and the ability to communicate product values and differentiators clearly on both internal and external resources
- Able to thrive in a fast past environment working on multi-faceted initiatives while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- A flexible and adaptable problem solver - you thrive when you can jump in and have a tangible impact on a sales opportunity, even if its for a meeting the next day!
What we offer and other fun stuff!
We’re taking a new and improved approach to compensation and the way we #takecare of our Splashers. An approach that makes a lot more sense in this remote world we live in and looking toward the future of work. You can read more here. In a nutshell, we offer…
- 💰 Competitive base salary and stock options. Our success is your success 📈
- 💻 Brand new MacBook Pro / Linux and monthly stipend for work-from-home expenses.
- 🏥 Great healthcare benefits, with paid coverage for you and your family
- 🌴 Unlimited vacation days, with Splash-specific days off and 2 extra Mental Escape (M.E.) days per month to unplug from work
- 🗺 Remote first organization
- A bunch of other great perks/benefits that would make this description too long if we included it 😉
It doesn’t stop there! Although we’re a remote company, we understand the importance of in-person connection. 🛫 We have a yearly company offsite and fun virtual events with the rest of your team and the company.
If you’re interested in joining the team, apply below and you can expect to hear from us soon 🙂. Please give us at least 2 weeks to get back to you. We promise we’re not ignoring you by playing Pokemon all day or waiting anxiously for an NSYNC reunion. 👀 It just takes a little TLC to go through all the applications and see if there’s a possible fit for you here.
When we find the right person, we try to put our best foot forward with an offer that excites you. We consider what you are looking for, the skills and experience you bring, what similar jobs pay and make sure there’s fair pay among those you’ll be working with. The base compensation amount for this role is targeted at $130,000 - $150,000 for those who are located in the United States. In addition to your cash compensation, every full-time employee will be able to participate in our employee equity program. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including your experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above. What we can’t quantify for you are all the exciting challenges, supportive team, and amazing culture we enjoy. Please click here to gain invaluable insights from our Splash Culture Book.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public education records 12 and inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [privacy@Splashthat.com].