Client Success Manager
Sage is on a mission to improve care and quality of life for older adults, starting with those residing in senior living facilities. Falls are the leading cause of injury-related death among adults over 65. And yet, fall prevention and emergency response systems for older adults are archaic and ineffective. At Sage we've built a more modern way of understanding when older adults need help, including methods for residents to alert caregivers when in need of help, and corresponding software for caregivers to triage response. Our company mission is to create a product that our client counterparts love, and this role is a key part of that objective.
Sage is a small, tight team of ambitious, multi-disciplinary entrepreneurs. We are a software-enabled, mission-driven company, and are focused only on the problems that are central to achieving that mission. At Sage, we work hard and fast but also know that to build a truly important company, we need to treat our work as a marathon, and not a sprint. The journey matters.
About This Role
Sage is actively searching for a Client Success Manager to develop and nurture key stakeholder relationships at the individual facility and regional levels, and drive incremental revenue for our customers. The goal of the CSM role is to bridge the gap between sales and customer support, enhance product value, and reduce churn. As part of the Client Success team, you will be responsible for defining and driving success for clients, while ensuring end-user engagement, satisfaction and utilization with our product.
This position will require regular domestic travel to spend time in-person with community leadership teams and regional operations and clinical partners.
- Build strong partner relationships with management and staff at facilities, in addition to regional corporate stakeholders
- Providing bespoke, high touch, and proactive engagement with customers
- Define success for clients and develop strategies to achieve established goals such as: identifying incremental revenue opportunities for individual communities MoM, reducing caregiver response time to resident alerts, improving caregiver satisfaction with their nurse call system, and ensuring customers understand the operation value of Sage’s technology
- Analyze data sets and create custom reports with facility and regional partners; derive insights from data to help drive efficiencies
- Synthesize data to report and present to executives in a polished and digestible manor
- Generate excitement and motivate staff to use the product and be advocates for Sage
- Observe and understand how users are using Sage, identify areas of improvement and communicate feedback to teams internally; you are the voice of the customer
- Organize and report usability issues to the internal team on a weekly basis
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least five (5) years of experience working in a client success, account management, or similar customer ownership role in a start up environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience owning and managing client relationships
- Experience performing data analysis and generating reports in excel and other BI tools
- Ability to problem solve and wear multiple hats
- Self-starter with desire to take ownership of key company initiatives and drive success; thriving in ambiguity and not scared of a challenge
- Passion for Sage's mission to improve care for older adults and their caregivers
- Eligibility to work in the US without visa sponsorship
- Healthcare industry experience
- Experience working in client success and building digital tools to scale processes
Our headquarters are located in New York City's Union Square. We believe in cross team collaboration. We think good ideas can come from anyone, and we've designed our processes to encourage participation from all. While we take our mission seriously, we don't take ourselves too seriously. We like to host offsites, outings, and team meals where we can connect as people, not just as colleagues. We offer office lunch and a fully stocked snack bar.
Our benefits package for employees includes competitive base compensation along with stock options. We feel that you should be paid well for your contributions to our mission, and that you should stand to gain as we grow and succeed. We also provide fully-paid health insurance coverage for all of our employees.
Benefits and Pay
Our headquarters are located in New York City's Union Square. We believe in cross team collaboration. We think good ideas can come from anyone, and we've designed our processes to encourage participation from all. While we take our mission seriously, we don't take ourselves too seriously. We like to host offsites, outings, and team meals where we can connect as people, not just as colleagues. We offer office lunch and a fully stocked snack bar. While we are an in office culture, we allow up to 2 remote days per week.
Our benefits package for employees includes competitive base compensation along with stock options. The expected annual salary range for this role is $110,000-130,000 USD, depending on your level of expertise, your experience, and your performance in the interview process. We also provide fully-paid health and dental insurance coverage for all of our employees, along with other health benefits including vision insurance, membership to premium primary and urgent care, and online medical health providers. We also have a take as you need time off policy, in addition to 7 paid holidays and a company wide winter break during the holidays.
Sage is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Sage makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.