Marketing and Communications Manager, New Development
Pacaso exists to enrich lives by making second home ownership possible and enjoyable for more people. Our innovative co-ownership model is the easiest, smartest and most responsible way for people to experience the joy of a second home. We provide all the benefits of true ownership without the hassles through our simplified financial structure, easy and equitable scheduling, and dedicated local property management.
Founded by former Zillow executives, Pacaso has secured more than $215 million in growth financing and is valued at $1.5 billion. In March 2021, Pacaso achieved unicorn status (a valuation of $1 billion) faster than any other company in the United States. We have been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, CNBC and more.
Pacaso is a certified Great Place to Work, is #6 on Glassdoor's 2022 list of Best Places to Work, is one of LinkedIn's top startups of 2022, and was ranked on Fortune's Top 100 Small and Medium Workplaces list 2021- 2023.
About this Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for planning, executing and managing the marketing launches and ongoing campaigns for Pacaso’s new development real estate partnerships. This includes crafting and executing innovative marketing plans, collaborating with internal and external teams to ensure alignment with project goals, and other general marketing campaign coordination to generate leads and drive the sale of homes.
This role requires an individual who has experience managing many projects in a fast-paced environment, and is a proven self-starter. We are looking for a driven, creative marketing manager who is able to juggle multiple priorities at once, communicate effectively, proactively problem solve and be accountable for moving work forward. Pacaso is a high-growth, fast-paced startup. The ideal candidate thrives on communication, project management, and is results-oriented.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategy plans to support real estate development partnerships. Lead end-to-end campaign management, from concept to execution. This includes:
- Collaborate with content and channel marketing teams to elevate the overall creative and communications. Work across marketing channel teams (lifecycle, paid performance, social, web, PR, events) to drive forward marketing strategy.
- Identify and build target audiences and tailor strategies accordingly to generate new leads.
- Develop compelling messaging that communicates the unique value propositions of each property. Build and enhance the Pacaso brand identity of each development project.
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance, adjusting strategies as needed.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including marketing, acquisitions and sales, to ensure alignment with project goals. Provide regular communication, coordination and campaign performance updates.
- Represent the company and manage relationships with external executive-level development partners and partner agents with aptitude and professionalism. Provide regular communication, coordination and campaign performance updates.
- Be a key partner to sales and support of enablement materials as it relates to each development, including materials and custom messaging. Strategically integrate in the sales cycle and priorities, and participate in relevant sales meetings.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing. Real estate experience is a plus.
- A self-starter with the strong ability to manage multiple campaigns, and a marketing plan from start to finish.
- Highly professional and comfortable interacting and consulting with senior executives across the organization; must possess the ability to develop effective partnerships. Aptitude to drive and own internal relationships.
- Strong planning, time-management and follow-through skills, with the ability to pay attention to detail.
- An understanding of marketing through social media, direct mail and paid advertising
- Successful in a fast paced environment with the ability to manage multiple projects
- A strong communicator with excellent project management skills and the innate ability to build strong relationships and collaborate cross functionally,
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Project management tool experience a plus (e.g. Monday)
- Design platform experience required (e.g. Canva)
- High energy, positive, have a professional attitude and take pride in work product.
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, capable of dealing with ambiguity.
- An excellent written and verbal communicator.
You’ll love working at Pacaso because of our ...
- Amazing remote-first team and culture.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Sponsored memberships to One Medical, Ginger and Carrot.
- 401(k) to help you save for the future.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Generous home office stipend and monthly cell phone reimbursement.
- Quarterly remote team building events and L&D opportunities.
Pacaso encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.