Central Services Agent, Part Time Overnight Support- Contract
Pacaso exists to enrich lives by making second home ownership possible and enjoyable for more people. Our innovative co-ownership model is the easiest, smartest and most responsible way for people to experience the joy of a second home. We provide all the benefits of true ownership without the hassles through our simplified financial structure, easy and equitable scheduling, and dedicated local property management.
Founded by former Zillow executives, Pacaso has secured more than $215 million in growth financing and is valued at $1.5 billion. In March 2021, Pacaso achieved unicorn status (a valuation of $1 billion) faster than any other company in the United States. We have been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, CNBC and more.
Pacaso is a certified Great Place to Work, is #6 on Glassdoor's 2022 list of Best Places to Work, is one of LinkedIn's top startups of 2022, and was ranked on Fortune's Top 100 Small and Medium Workplaces list 2021- 2023.
About this Role:
We are looking for a Central Services Agent to join our Home Operations crew for overnight support. The Agent will remotely provide owner services and engage our owners throughout their ownership journey from initial onboarding, home orientation, stay readiness, stay support, and service requests, and be an on-demand problem solver for our Owners. This person will partner with our in-market home managers to ensure delivery of our service promise in that homes are clean and well maintained consistently for every stay.
The ideal candidate will have a knack for quick problem solving, and a heightened sense of empathy through the customer experience lens. They will possess deep experience and a solid understanding of customer service and project management and will deliver a world-class experience to our Owners by receiving and responding to a variety of requests in an effective and timely manner.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain a high level of customer service while assisting our Owners with a variety of requests including reservations, inbound calls/texts, problem resolution, work order management, and proactive communications.
- Support our in-market Home Managers with handling on-demand requests from Owners and proactive owner communication, covering overnight shift.
- Serve as primary Point-of-Contact for Homeowners in all our regions (Pacific North and Southwest, East and Mountain)
- Be highly knowledgeable of every Pacaso home in our portfolio to handle minor troubleshooting and emergencies
- Achieve and exceed KPIs
- This role is contract with an estimated 25 hours a week
- Pay is $16.50-17.50 depending on experience
- Since this is a contract role, benefits are not included
You’ll be a Great Fit if you Have:
- A customer-centric mindset with the ability to problem solve on the fly
- Experience in service-driven operations, in person and remotely
- A strong grasp of verbal and written communication.
- A high-energy, positive, and professional attitude
- A detail-oriented, extremely organized, and capable of dealing with ambiguity skillset
- A strong team player mentality and use your innovative problem-solving skills to tackle various tasks and challenges.
- Ability to identify opportunities and deliver on Owner-centric solutions while using empathy, focus, and compassion in all interactions with Owners, teammates, and stakeholders.
- Experience establishing Standard Operating Procedures for customer service-oriented teams
- Flexibility with your schedule to ensure support for our Owners as the team grows including weekends, nights, and some holidays in order to support a 7-day a week, 365 days per year department.
You’ll love working at Pacaso because of our ...
- Amazing remote-first team and culture.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Sponsored memberships to One Medical, Ginger and Carrot.
- 401(k) to help you save for the future.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Generous home office stipend and monthly cell phone reimbursement.
- Quarterly remote team building events and L&D opportunities.
Pacaso encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.