Senior Director of Product
Pacaso exists to enrich lives by making second home ownership possible and enjoyable for more people. Our innovative co-ownership model is the easiest, smartest and most responsible way for people to experience the joy of a second home. We provide all the benefits of true ownership without the hassles through our simplified financial structure, easy and equitable scheduling, and dedicated local property management.
Founded by former Zillow executives, Pacaso has secured more than $215 million in growth financing and is valued at $1.5 billion. In March 2021, Pacaso achieved unicorn status (a valuation of $1 billion) faster than any other company in the United States. We have been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, CNBC and more.
Pacaso is a certified Great Place to Work, is #6 on Glassdoor's 2022 list of Best Places to Work, is one of LinkedIn's top startups of 2022, and was ranked on Fortune's Top 100 Small and Medium Workplaces list 2021- 2023.
About the Role:
We're in search of a Senior Director of Product with a hands-on approach to help expand our Pacaso offering. This role involves the inception and development of new initiatives for co-ownership of real estate from the ground up (0 to 1), and then scaling it further (1 to 100) within the context of the marketplace. The perfect candidate has a proven track record in developing successful tech-enabled marketplaces and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Lead the strategic direction, vision, and hands-on execution of our marketplace product portfolio.
- Drive the ideation, development, and launch of new features within our marketplace.
- Collaborate effectively with executives and other cross-functional teams to align product strategy with company goals.
- Understand our customer base and their needs, translating them into product requirements.
- Lead user testing and data analysis to inform product development.
- Convey product vision and progress to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Manage the product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical execution.
- 10+ years of experience in product management, with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- Proven track record in developing and scaling tech-enabled marketplaces.
- Experience in startups with an understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities they present.
- Demonstrated ability to create community or social products with network effects.
- Excellent collaboration skills, with a proven track record of leading through influence and working effectively with executive teams.
- Strong project management, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of effectively articulating product vision and strategy to stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- MBA or a degree in a related field.
- Experience in the real estate or asset-sharing industry.
Joining Pacaso provides a unique opportunity to build something impactful. We offer competitive compensation, significant equity, and a chance to redefine the world of asset ownership. We are committed to fostering an environment of inclusivity, creativity, and innovation.
Interested in making a meaningful difference? Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter explaining why you're the perfect fit for this role.
Pacaso is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list, and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
You’ll love working at Pacaso because of our ...
- Amazing remote-first team and culture.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Sponsored memberships to One Medical, Ginger and Carrot.
- 401(k) to help you save for the future.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Generous home office stipend and monthly cell phone reimbursement.
- Quarterly remote team building events and L&D opportunities.
Pacaso encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.