Pacaso exists to enrich lives by making second home ownership possible and enjoyable for more people. Our innovative co-ownership model is the easiest, smartest and most responsible way for people to experience the joy of a second home. We provide all the benefits of true ownership without the hassles through our simplified financial structure, easy and equitable scheduling, and dedicated local property management.
Founded by former Zillow executives, Pacaso has secured more than $215 million in growth financing and is valued at $1.5 billion. In March 2021, Pacaso achieved unicorn status (a valuation of $1 billion) faster than any other company in the United States. We have been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, CNBC and more.
Pacaso is a certified Great Place to Work, is #6 on Glassdoor's 2022 list of Best Places to Work, is one of LinkedIn's top startups of 2022, and was ranked on Fortune's Top 100 Small and Medium Workplaces list 2021- 2023.
About this Role:
The Pacaso Sales Team provides best-in-class business to customer sales experience in introducing the co-ownership model and bringing on new prospective buyers within specified markets.
In this role, you will be responsible for working with new prospective buyers and sales opportunities to drive revenue by acquiring new Pacaso owners. You’ll bring market and inventory insight and energy to create lasting first impressions to prospects by providing them with a friendly and exceptional experience through a consultative sales approach while driving the value of the Pacaso model.
The Market Principal is part of a market team that supports the entire sales cycle, including the closing and onboarding of prospective owners. The role requires a strong mindset, high-level work ethic, and a closer mentality.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a fast growing rocket ship with a seasoned team of successful leaders in the real estate and property tech space.
What You'll Do:
- Work directly with prospective buyers to convert them into Pacaso homeowners
- Work within the designated market to tour prospects of the Pacasos of interest - approx. 24 tours virtual or on site / monthly.
- Have a deep understanding and ability to speak to all of the current market inventory.
- Provide feedback to the acquisitions, marketing and sales leadership teams on market dynamics, potential Pacaso future prospects, and buyer feedback on demand
- Nurture the bottom funnel pipeline of previous prospects and managing new pipeline
- Prepare and provide accurate forecasts to management on a weekly basis
- Consistently exceed sales targets set at a market and team podded level
- Partner with Sales Principal/s and communicate daily on pipeline, data hygiene and ownership of responsibilities .
- Understand and build a deep understanding of the assigned market and relationships within the market’s community
- Maintain a customer centric approach obsessing over the experience and representative of the Pacaso brand within the assigned market
- Be mission driven, a cultural carrier and ability to work in a team environment
- Travel 25% of the time for team collaboration and market support
You'll be a Great Fit if You Have:
- 4+ years of experience in new acquisitions sales or real estate sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving sales targets
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems
- You’re achievement driven, competitive, with high ethical values and professionalism
- Ability to prioritize and be organized with time management
- Ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a virtual environment
- Strong written and verbal communicator with internal and external awareness.
- Willingness to work varied schedules based on market needs and response SLAs.
- BA or college degree preferred
- Real Estate license preferred
- You currently reside in or within commuting distance, of Orange County, CA
- Base salary $65k with a variable of $120k
- RSU stock package
You’ll love working at Pacaso because of our ...
- Amazing remote-first team and culture.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Sponsored memberships to One Medical, Ginger and Carrot.
- 401(k) to help you save for the future.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Generous home office stipend and monthly cell phone reimbursement.
- Quarterly remote team building events and L&D opportunities.
Pacaso encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.