Sr. Manager User Acquisition
Public.com is an investing platform that helps people become better investors. Members can build a diverse portfolio of stocks, ETFs, and crypto within a single platform.
On Public, ownership unlocks an experience of content and education, contextual to their portfolio, created by a million+ strong community of investors, creators and analysts.
Public puts investors first, and doesn’t sell trades to market makers or take money from Payment for Order Flow (PFOF).
We announced our Series D funding round of $220 million in Feb. 2021, just two months after our Series C round. Our investors include Accel, Greycroft, (the original investors in Venmo) and Lakestar, as well as Will Smith (Dreamers VC), Tony Hawk, The Chainsmokers’ Mantis VC; NFL star J.J. Watt, NYU Stern professor and entrepreneur Scott Galloway, business executive Dick Parsons, Business Class founder Sophia Amoruso, and Shari Redstone’s Advancit Capital.
What you’ll do:
In support of our continued expansion, Public is seeking an experienced growth practitioner to join our performance marketing team. As a seasoned marketer with a background in campaign optimization and data analysis, you will be responsible for leveraging paid media channels to grow our user base while maintaining profitable unit economics. The successful candidate will be a skilled operator who has a deep understanding of ad creative, how different acquisition channels work, and how to affect change within them. This is a highly impactful role in the organization; you will own the strategy and execution of our biggest growth levers at a time where the company is squarely focused on growth.
- Work closely with the VP of Acquisition to allocate and manage a multi-million dollar budget across a number of paid media channels.
- Strategize, execute, and continually optimize acquisition funnels (creative, conversion, activation) across multiple channels including: Facebook, Instagram, Google UAC, TikTok, DSPs, and more
- Contribute winning ad creative ideas and manage the creative testing process, working closely with the creative team to execute on breakthrough strategies that attract new users
- A/B test audience-channel-creative combinations, refine targeting profiles, and adjust media mixes to determine the best allocation of budget.
- Effectively communicate your team’s results to leadership and other stakeholders.
- Work cross functionally with brand marketing, product, engineering, and analytics to prioritize growth initiatives.
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years experience in a performance marketing role, preferably at a consumer tech company.
- Deep experience with multichannel creative strategies, including ideation, reporting, and optimization and maintaining a tight feedback loop with brand teams.
- History of scaling paid social, SDK network, and programmatic channels to seven-figure budgets.
- Strong understanding of cross-platform marketing attribution.
- Familiarity with acronyms like ARPU, CPA, ROAS, and LTV and how to impact them.
- Passion for problem solving: You must be able to break down unfamiliar, possibly daunting problems into manageable bits and deliver solutions.
Experience in fintech or another highly regulated industry
Public is an equal employment opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. We celebrate people of all race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.