Studio Crew (Part-Time)
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 1, 2021
We're looking for a dynamic self-starter to support our team. As a member of the Studio Ops Crew you'll be responsible for providing world-class customer service and hospitality to all of Open's clients. You will assist the team with daily tasks to keep our facility and studios operating smoothly and efficiently. You can expect a fast paced, fun start-up environment working with inspiring individuals. This is a rare opportunity to contribute to building an experience that has the power to transform people's lives for the better. This role is part time and paid.
Be present, together.
Our mission is three simple words. Open is a modern studio designing a new way to practice wellbeing. We combine our hybrid methodology with a social and engaging platform to make mindfulness achievable for all. We engage the senses with music, sound, breath, and movement to create inspiring and meaningful shared experiences on and offline. We are design oriented, inspired by art, and promote the power of the direct experience. We envision a world where everyone, everywhere, Opens everyday.
Based in Venice, our team is committed to creating a driven and diverse company with ambitious people from a wide range of backgrounds. We are looking for people with a strong sense for exceptional products, a keen eye for detail, and an aptitude for learning new technologies. Most importantly, we’re looking for people who are enthusiastic about working with a dynamic group of people to build the future of wellness.
What You'll Do
- Serve as the first point of contact for our clients and members, ensuring they receive a warm welcome and receive excellent service
- Perform various services and tasks related to the studio schedule and point of sale systems, including: client check in, membership sales, retail sales, scheduling, and client account maintenance
- Perform opening, mid-day and closing duties while adhering to the guidelines and procedures established by Open
- Clean and prepare the practice space, including: cleaning of mats, weights, floors, and mirrors, and resetting the room with all necessary equipment
- Clean and maintain all common areas, including: front desk, retail, locker room, bathrooms, showers, sauna, and cold plunge
- Rectify member and client complaints at the time they occur and escalate through appropriate Open channels when necessary
- Promote studio amenities, products and events while maintaining a high level of professionalism and customer service
- Educate clients on the Open app
- Foster a sense of community within the studio through world class hospitality and genuine care
- Must have customer service experience
- Must have the ability to prioritize and adapt within a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have a solutions-oriented attitude and strong communication skills
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 30lbs