Strategic Program Lead
Who Are You?
At NovoEd, we take pride in continuous evolution. The driving force behind our next phase of business growth is a skilled and dedicated program management team. We’re searching for a highly qualified program manager to help us with a project. The ideal candidate will have several years experience leading programs spanning product, engineering, go-to-market, and other cross-functional teams. You will be required to lead not only at the strategic level, but also tactically day-to-day by diving deep into strategic, business and technical domains.
You are able to distill complexity into clarity, to drive impact and velocity across teams. You’ll employ data analysis to ensure that your partners and leaders have the most up to date, reliable information, working collaboratively to make the best possible decisions. You are able to deliver powerful insights as a result. You are driven, focused, and detail-oriented. You are able to influence without authority and drive alignment across teams. You thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment. Your work is expected to reduce chaos, and increase clarity every step of the way.
What Will You Do?
- Work on cross-cutting company projects and lead teams to product to market from product development to go-to-market, operations and client experience.
- Collaborate with teams to implement change
- Partner with senior leaders and cross functional teams to accelerate progress, solve hard initiatives, and incubate new programs to deliver results
- Focus on key company and growth metrics to drive initiatives that will move the needle most at NovoEd
- Drive analysis and research to help inform our overall strategy and make the right growth decisions for NovoEd across teams
- Be an integral part of our strategy and company planning
- Track projects, timelines and commitments on internal and external projects
- Create stakeholder reports and deliverable necessary to keep the governing board and executives up to date with key progress metrics
- Work with individuals and team members in strategic programs to unblock, and drive stakeholders to the best decision.
- Obsess with post-moreturms and improving with every project. Be team-centric, listen well with curiosity and build process and practice that empowers individuals and teams.
- Conduct data analysis, strategic research to facilitate decision making
What Skills Are Needed For This Role?
- 8+ years of program or project management experience
- 5+ years of experience in taking SaaS products to market and managing programs related to launches
- Experience owning programs end-to-end and communicating with senior leadership
- Understanding or hands-on experience in software development
- Experience using data and metrics to determine and drive improvements
- Consistent track record in proactively managing complex programs and delivering desired results
- Agile, fast-paced, detail-oriented, curios and an excellent driver of cross-team alignment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Experience in the Ed Tech industry, Enterprise Learning & Development, or Enterprise HR
- Professional certification such as PMP or PRINCE2
- Experience in a high growth technology company
Why Will You Love NovoEd?
At NovoEd, the culture is one of high energy with an entrepreneurial atmosphere, combined with the stability and backing of Fidelity’s Devonshire Investors.
- A collaborative work environment
- Fun remote collaborative events, such as virtual interactive classes, happy hours, and more!
- Annual in-person all-company meetings
- Annual in-person department meetings
- Paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Flexible vacation days
- Comprehensive health care coverage
- Mental wellness perks
- Phone, internet, work-from-home reimbursements
Salary range: The starting base pay for this role is $165k base + bonus. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as training, skills, work experience, business needs, and location. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
NovoEd provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.