Sr. Front End Engineer
Who We Are?
NovoEd is a San Francisco-based company with the mission of unlocking organizations’ potential through the power of learning together. We create cutting-edge learning technology that enables our clients to offer engaging impactful online learning experiences at scale based on the foundations of experiential learning, active learning, peer and collaborative learning, mentorship and coaching. Our technology is adopted by many Fortune 500 companies and is the backbone to providing professional development opportunities, upskilling and reskilling their employees.
We are looking for two Senior Front-End developers in Colombia or Mexico to join our team at NovoEd. This is a 100% remote position.
Who Are You?
Are you passionate about building great products that impact lives? Are you passionate about helping people continue to learn and grow in their careers? Are you interested in working with a talented mission-driven team? Are you inspired by building products that delight users and solve hard problems? If so, a Sr. Engineer role in our front end engineering team may be your dream job.
We are looking for 2 senior engineers to join our growing front-end engineering team. You will be working with our front-end team, back-end engineers, designers, product team, and quality assurance teams to collaborate and ship the next generation of online learning experiences. You will be playing a role in setting the technical direction, and solving front end problems. You will work with back-end teams and other internal stakeholders closely to build great products that empower our customers to effectively offer delightful learning experiences on the platform.
What Will You Do?
- Design revolutionary Front-End features
- Provide Architectural review to your peers
- Solve technical problems in front-end in collaboration with your peers and back end engineers
- Collaborate with backend engineers, product owners to ship features
- Collaborate to foster a customer-centric company
- Take active part in evolving process whilst adhering to existing process
What Skills Are Needed For This Role?
Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience in ReactJS and functional components/React Hooks
- Experience using Typescript, Redux, Webpack
- Can hold his/her ground in technically complex discussions
- Ability to approach challenges from a variety of perspectives
- Must have solid computer science background such as (B.S in computer science)
- B2+ English level
Why Will You Love NovoEd?
- A collaborative work environment
- Benefits include health insurance, paid holidays, a MacBoom Pro laptop is provided, and a monthly stipend (depending on location)
- Contract type: salario integral
Salary range: The base pay for this role is 16,000,000-20,000,000 COP or 90-120 MXN/month. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as training, skills, work experience, business needs, and location. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
NovoEd provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.