Lead Warehouse Associate
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Who We Are
Ro is a direct-to-patient healthcare company with a mission of helping as many patients as possible achieve their health goals. Ro is the only company to offer telehealth care, at-home diagnostic testing, labs, and pharmacy services nationwide. This is enabled by Ro's vertically integrated platform that helps patients achieve their goals through a convenient end-to-end healthcare experience spanning from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. Since 2017, Ro has helped millions of patients in nearly every single county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts.
Ro was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2022, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2022 for our third consecutive year, and named one of FORTUNE's 2022 Best Medium Workplaces.
About the Role:
As a Lead Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for supporting the management of Warehouse Associates (WA) at our medical device fulfillment center located in North Phoenix, Arizona. The Lead Warehouse Associate will be responsible for personnel performance, standard operating procedures (SOP) compliance, inventory management, dress code abidance, facilities maintenance, and order fulfillment. They will follow all established SOPs and ensure the required documentation is punctually completed and meets the standards for a compliant audit trail of work being performed. In addition, they will work closely with the Quality Control Associate to ensure forms and records are completed in a timely manner and in accordance to company guidelines.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure raw materials and supplies go through our quality control process.
- Ensure receipt and tracking of incoming raw materials and supplies through MRP software.
- Stocking and picking of production materials, from pallets to individual items
- Works with the supply chain team by maintaining physical inventory and regular cycle counts
- Manages UPS/USPS process for shipped medical devices by using designated software
- Maintains a clean working area in compliance with validated cleaning procedures
- Maintains warehouse equipment, such as forklifts and shelves, in good condition.
- Work with Quality Control Associate in supporting implementation, training, and reporting of quality event
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Experience managing a team of people, including temporary employees.
- Experience in implementing SOP’s.
- Experience working in a high-volume regulated facility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in inventory management.
- Some experience in logistics receiving and shipping product
- Prior experience with pallet jacks, stock pickers, and/or forklifts.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs when necessary
We've Got You Covered:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, and fitness
Ro recognizes the power of in-person collaboration, while supporting the flexibility to work anywhere in the United States. For our Ro’ers in the tri-state (NY) area, you will join us at HQ on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For those outside of the tri-state area, you will be able to join in-person collaborations throughout the year (i.e., during team on-sites).
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.
See more open positions at Modern Fertility
Something looks off?