Member Experience Coordinator
Remote · New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2023
Who We Are
Ro is a direct-to-patient healthcare company with a mission of helping as many patients as possible achieve their health goals. Ro is the only company to offer telehealth care, at-home diagnostic testing, labs, and pharmacy services nationwide. This is enabled by Ro's vertically integrated platform that helps patients achieve their goals through a convenient end-to-end healthcare experience spanning from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. Since 2017, Ro has helped millions of patients in nearly every single county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts.
Ro was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2022, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2022 for our third consecutive year, and named one of FORTUNE's 2022 Best Medium Workplaces.
As a Member Experience Coordinator, you will support patients in their journey with Ro. You will answer questions to help them use and understand our platform and treatment offerings, and help them navigate their accounts, orders, and treatment plans. When necessary, you will also help triage patients to their healthcare team for any medical questions or assistance with their treatment plans.
Who are you? You are a team player and pride yourself on providing the very best in class customer service. You have a passion for assisting members with a ton of energy and zeal. You adapt quickly and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Please note that as part of the application process, we do include some additional application questions. Your application will only be considered complete if you answer those questions.
What You'll Do:
- Respond to member inquiries via email, and able to support inbound/outbound calls
- Help with member onboarding, product education, and general troubleshooting across our website and mobile app
- Help troubleshoot issues with account management, shipments, and billing
- Be the eyes and ears of the patient, alerting the development and fulfillment teams of any technical issues that could potentially impact the patient experience. Your interactions with patients will be the basis of feedback that is delivered back to the rest of the company to continuously build on the patient experience
- Find creative, fun, and professional ways to deliver the best possible support for our patients
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Ability to work Sunday-Thursday (8:30-5 PM ET) OR Sunday - Thursday (12:30-9PM ET) OR Tuesday - Saturday (8:30-5 PM ET) OR Tuesday - Saturday (12:30-9PM ET)
- Experience in a remote/hybrid customer service role
- Desire to help patients solve complex problems
- Ability to think quickly, work autonomously, and de-escalate members
- Strong organizational skills and careful attention to detail
- Willingness to participate in ongoing learning and experience working in fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a calm, professional demeanor if members get escalated
- Relate to Ro’s mission
- Experience with Zendesk or another CRM tool
The target hourly rate for this position is $22/hour, in addition to a competitive equity and benefits package (as applicable). When determining compensation, we analyze and carefully consider several factors, including location, job-related knowledge, skills and experience. These considerations may cause your compensation to vary.
Ro recognizes the power of in-person collaboration, while supporting the flexibility to work anywhere in the United States. For our Ro’ers in the tri-state (NY) area, you will join us at HQ on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For those outside of the tri-state area, you will be able to join in-person collaborations throughout the year (i.e., during team on-sites).
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we provide equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, training and promotion, termination, and any other terms and conditions of employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, familial status, age, disability and/or any other legally protected classification protected by federal, state, or local law.