Regional Director (Hair Color Bar - Central Region)
Regional Director (Hair Color Bar - Central Region)
The Madison Reed Hair Color Bar Regional Director is a leader who is sales and results driven overseeing multiple districts, making up a region. A strategic thinker with the ability to manage and grow a geography of multiple locations. The Madison Reed Regional Director will possess a varied skill set from anticipating future trends within your respective market with a broad knowledge of the business needs. They will be an adaptable leader that is a decisive planner with the ability to manage between day to day field operations support and larger corporate strategy, initiatives and future growth planning. The ideal candidate will be located in either of the following areas: Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, Arizona
What you’ll do:
- Consistently meets established performance standards for the role, including but not limited to product and service sales, client satisfaction, labor efficiency, team productivity, and company culture.
- Thought leader for Hair Color Bar Business, working closely with the Hair Color Bar Operations team, on initiatives to grow the business.
- Ensure operational procedures and guidelines are followed.
- Recruit, coach, mentor, and develop the field leadership team members within their respective markets and locations.
- Execute strategies related to achieving profitable sales targets through driving, service sales, retail sales, membership and subscription sales.
- Collaborate with support partners to ensure programs, training & initiatives are executed for all Hair Color Bar team members.
- Maintain a highly collaborative relationship with Managers and peers, to aid in leading teams towards extraordinary performance.
- Understand and utilize Madison Reed tools, resources, and reports to drive sales and increase profits through identified KPIs.
- Reviews scheduling tools to validate schedule optimization, and ensures all locations are within forecasted labor allotment.
- Engages with clients to deliver a distinct and delightful client experience resulting in future client engagement with the Hair Color Bar.
- Follows up on all escalated Client service issues in a timely manner for all Hair Color Bars, including Client survey comments (NPS) and clients satisfaction survey (CSAT).
- Ensures all visual merchandising, organization and cleanliness standards of each Hair Color Bar are within company guidelines.
- Confirms all company assets are accounted for and maintained including but not limited to Madison Reed inventory, iPads, security cameras, phones.
- Participates and attends all Madison Reed leadership meetings and training.
Who you are:
- 8+ years of management experience, preferably overseeing multiple districts in a multi unit operation.
- Beauty industry experience highly desired.
- Active State Cosmetology license a plus, but not required.
- Technology experience, working with various systems highly desired. Microsoft Office or Google Suite are highly desired.
- Travel to region on a regular basis visiting locations, including but not limited to geography of existing markets and other states.
- Proven track record of leadership and working in a results driven environment.
- Solid knowledge & understanding of performance & revenue reports.
- Support market growth through participation in local events.
While performing the duties of this position, the team member will regularly stand/walk for 4 consecutive hours or more at a time; regularly bend and twist at the waist, manipulate fingers and hands, bend wrists and arms, reach with hands and arms, speak, see, hear, and lift/move up to 3 pounds. May on occasion sit, kneel, stoop, crouch, and lift/push/pull up to 20 pounds.
Big on Benefits
The Perks? Glad you asked...
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 100% Company Paid Mental Health Benefits through Talkspace
- HSA Employer Contributions and FSA Options
- 401k Participation
- Parental Leave Program
- Learning and Education Programs
- Madison Reed Gratis + Discounts on Hair Color Bar Services and Products
- Company Sponsored Events + Surprise and Delights
- But wait, there’s more...
We are Madison Reed.
We’re disrupting a $50 billion industry.
Since 2013, we’ve offered our clients the option to truly own their beauty with a revolutionary choice—your place or ours? Home or Hair Color Bar? Our professional hair color is truly omnichannel, with the option to order or subscribe through our website, pick up in-store at our Hair Color Bars, or make an appointment at one of our Hair Color Bar locations. At our Hair Color Bars, clients can choose from a variety of color services from licensed cosmetologists—permanent hair color, roots only, hair gloss, highlights, blowout services and more. With our men’s line launched in 2020, we’re shaking up the $50 billion hair care industry with products that continue to raise the bar for doing hair at home.
We live our values.
Here at our San Francisco headquarters and in every Hair Color Bar, we truly live our values—Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and Trust. Our values inform everything we do, from how we treat our clients to how we treat every member of our fast-growing team. Our founder & CEO, Amy Errett, has fostered a one-of-a-kind culture based on transparency, accountability, and fun; where diversity and inclusion are of utmost importance and every team member feels supported to succeed.
We are hair color that breaks the rules.
Our commitment to the ultimate client experience, paired with our dedication to product innovation and the latest beauty technology, has attracted a devoted, consistently-growing base of fans, converts, and color evangelists. We love what we do—and it shows.
Join us in our mission to live life colorfully and make personal care more personal.
ALERT: We are aware of a scam whereby imposters are posing as employees from Madison Reed. Beware of anyone requesting financial or personal information.
At Madison Reed, we take pride in creating a best-in-class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card, driver’s license, or bank information, etc.) from you via text or email. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning Madison Reed, let us know by contacting us at email@example.com
Information for Recruiters: Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Madison Reed is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. Madison Reed has a zero tolerance for discrimination, racism, xenophobia or misogyny in any form in our workplace. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work every day.
Pursuant to the San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York City Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Something looks off?