Associate Growth Marketing Manager
Associate Growth Marketing Manager (Remote)
*This is a remote position with occasional travel required. Travel will include trips to our San Francisco headquarters, Hair Color Bar hubs across the country, and other events.*
As the Associate Manager of Growth Marketing, you will be responsible for crafting and executing highly effective performance campaigns on Paid Acquisition platforms, specifically Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram) and Paid Search (Google Ads, Bing Ads & Yelp). You will help manage a multi-million dollar budget supporting the growth of new clients for our Direct (.com) and Hair Color Bar (retail) businesses. This role reports into the Senior Manager of Growth - Paid Social & Search.
What you’ll do
- Support end-to-end Paid Social & Search performance marketing campaign management through campaign build, analysis, optimizations, and reporting
- Develop strategic tests in partnership with the Senior Manager of Growth, implement tests and report back findings and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Work directly with our creative team & creative agency partners, to design A/B tests and creative strategy for ads, including briefs, review/feedback, and insights reporting
- Support campaigns by working with internal and external partners on launching new campaigns, creative testing, implementing/QA’ing tagging and tracking, and monitoring performance to continue growth and success of existing and new acquisition programs
- Build and maintain performance reporting and analysis across acquisition channels and campaigns to measure the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and identify insights into customer behavior.
What you will need
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of experience in a performance marketing role.
- Must have 2 years of Facebook Ads Manager experience (experience in other paid social platforms a plus).
- 1 + year of Google Ads Manager experience desired.
- Must have hands-on experience building paid social campaigns from scratch in-platform, managing, and optimizing towards certain KPIs (such as CPAs, CPMs, CACs, LTVs, etc.).
- Experience with DTC ecommerce businesses or subscription-focused businesses is a plus.
- Experience working with a Creative team using tools such as Trello, Slack, and Google Docs.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Drive suites.
- Ability to execute with a high degree of accuracy.
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to juggle multiple priorities.
- A self-starter and proactive, positive thinker, eager to learn and ask questions.
Big on Benefits:
The Perks? Glad you asked...
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 100% Company Paid Mental Health Benefits through Talkspace
- HSA Employer Contributions and FSA Options
- 401k Participation
- Parental Leave Program
- Learning and Education Programs
- Madison Reed Gratis + Discounts on Hair Color Bar Services and Products
- Company Sponsored Events + Surprise and Delights
- But wait, there’s more…
We are Madison Reed.
We’re disrupting a $50 billion industry.
Since 2013, we’ve offered our clients the option to truly own their beauty with a revolutionary choice—your place or ours? At home hair color or Hair Color Bar services? Our business is truly omnichannel, with the option to order or subscribe through our website, pick up in store at our Hair Color Bars, or make an appointment at one of our Hair Color Bar locations. At our Hair Color Bars, clients can choose from a variety of color services from licensed cosmetologists—permanent hair color, roots only, hair gloss, highlights and more. With the launch of our men’s line in 2020, we’re shaking up the $50 billion hair care industry with products that continue to raise the bar for doing your own hair at home.
We live our values.
Here at our San Francisco headquarters and in every Hair Color Bar nationwide, we truly live our values—Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and Trust. Our values inform everything we do, from how we treat our clients to how we treat every member of our fast-growing team. Our founder & CEO, Amy Errett, has fostered a one-of-a-kind culture based on transparency, accountability, and fun; where diversity and inclusion are of utmost importance and every team member feels supported to succeed.
We are hair color that breaks the rules.
Our commitment to the ultimate client experience, paired with our dedication to product innovation and the latest beauty technology, has attracted a devoted, consistently-growing base of fans, converts, and color evangelists. We love what we do—and it shows.
Join us in our mission to live life colorfully and make personal care more personal.
ALERT: We are aware of a scam whereby imposters are posing as employees from Madison Reed. Beware of anyone requesting financial or personal information.
At Madison Reed, we take pride in creating a best-in-class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card, driver’s license, or bank information, etc.) from you via text or email. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning Madison Reed, let us know by contacting us at email@example.com
Information for Recruiters: Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Madison Reed is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. Madison Reed has a zero tolerance for discrimination, racism, xenophobia or misogyny in any form in our workplace. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work every day.
Pursuant to the San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York City Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Something looks off?