Member Marketing Manager
About the Role
At LearnLux, you will be building a product that can change someone's life. Our success is in helping members achieve their personal financial goals, including getting out of debt, buying a home, getting on track for retirement, and more.
Our Member Marketing Manager will work directly with our customers and internal teams to design and implement strategies to drive adoption and maximize member engagement.
This role is 100% remote within the US and reports to the Director of Customer Success.
LearnLux is the leading provider of workplace financial wellbeing that blends fiduciary digital planning with access to one-on-one guidance from Certified Financial Planner™️ professionals. LearnLux's award-winning program equips employees with a financial plan to guide them through decision points like budgeting, paying down debt, electing benefits, understanding equity compensation, starting a family, buying a home, saving for retirement, and more. Advanced reporting keeps our partners in the know, and drives results like reduction in financial stress, increased productivity, reduced employee turnover, greater use of pretax products, on-time retirement, and healthcare savings. LearnLux members feel great about their money, allowing their work and wellbeing to thrive. We’re a remote-first company, backed by prominent operators such as Ashton Kutcher’s fund Sound Ventures and Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff.
- Support our growth by working collaboratively with our customers and customer success team to create and execute strategies that drive member enrollment and engagement within each customer account.
- Effectively raise member awareness and engagement by creating exceptional member marketing materials such as emails, paid media ads, landing pages, flyers, and testimonials.
- Lead conversations with our customers to develop targeted marketing strategies that are based on learnings and data from specific member demographics.
- Regularly assess and communicate the impact of marketing initiatives to key customers. Expand the use of effective strategies across additional, relevant customers.
- Build processes that will effectively scale as the team and business grow.
You Should Have
- 3+ years of marketing experience, with experience in employer benefits as a plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute full-funnel, omni-channel campaigns
- Ability to travel to client sites
- Proven project management experience
- Exhibits the capacity to exercise sound business judgment when faced with high-stakes situations.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable, flexible, and comfortable operating in ambiguity
Nice to have
- Experience working at a high growth B2B SaaS company
- Experience in an Enterprise level, customer-facing role
- Remote-first company structure
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Mental wellbeing (Talkspace)
- Financial wellbeing (LearnLux)
- Equity (Full-time employees)
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years of service
- A supportive, inclusive team culture
- Opportunities for continuous learning and growth at a fast-growing startup at the cutting edge intersection of financial wellness and technology
LearnLux strives to be an inclusive workplace and values learning from and engaging across different perspectives. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
LearnLux is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
We are committed to fostering an environment that embraces diversity and inclusion and are seeking candidates from a variety of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to join our team. If you are interested in this opportunity but not sure if you fit this role, please apply and include a note to let us know of your interest. We’re excited to speak with you about joining our team! Please email additional info to [email hidden].