// About LearnLux
LearnLux is on a mission to make financial wellness a priority. In our world today, knowledge about personal finance is not a priority at any level of the education system and as a result, people miss out on their prime investment period, fail to develop the credit they’ll need later in life, and make big financial decisions out of fear rather than education. LearnLux’s online learning tools and lessons are built to be engaging, interactive & jargon-free, and we strive to be a leader in the space of financial education content. To share our mission at scale, we partner with Human Resources departments of leading companies to help employees understand their benefits such as 401k options, refinance their student loans, and do their best work every day because they feel great about their finances. We’re based in a shiny new office space in Downtown Crossing in beautiful Boston, MA, and backed by prominent operators such as Ashton Kutcher’s fund Sound Ventures and Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff.
// About the Role
As LearnLux’s Strategic Partnerships, you’ll be tasked with identifying and qualifying new business opportunities for the team. Maintaining a highly organized sales pipeline, you’ll source new leads and manage data inputs via Salesforce, taking initiative to optimize company BD and sales processes along the way. You will be a valued team member encouraged to contribute to strategic and operational decision-making. Working closely our sales, marketing, engineering, design and product development teams, you will present important insights to drive a continual feedback loop, making learning, iteration and optimization a priority in your everyday work. The ideal candidate will have inside sales experience. Candidate should be a self-starter willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
As a start-up celebrating creativity, development, and high-paced growth, we believe and encourage the same in our team. We seek team players with an infectious positive energy, great initiative, and a get-it-done attitude. Candidates must thrive on ambiguity and love a rapid pace. You must have a strong desire to learn and improve, with a love for optimizing your work via data-driven insights.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Develop & nurture prospect pipeline, utilizing a high level of lead generating activities
• Utilize emails, phone calls, social media, and other creative solutions to identify leads
• Represent the LearnLux brand at conferences and industry events
• Manage and maintain accurate prospect and customer account activity and information in CRM system
• Work collaboratively with the enterprise sales team and all internal operations to support the sales team goals
• Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams on RFPs
• Develop oneself to maintain a high level of current industry and product and service knowledge
• Attend industry events and/or sales presentations
• Partner with the marketing team to drive lead generation activities
• Perform additional duties as requested
• Proven experience in developing relationships
• A demonstrative history of using solution selling skills and practices
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
• Entrepreneurial background
Please email [email hidden] if you are interested.
//What We're Building
LearnLux helps employers reduce financial stress in the workplace by offering employees a customized financial wellness platform to take control of their financial lives. Personal finances are the #1 cause of stress in the workplace, and employees want help from their employer to feel more confident, make informed decisions and achieve financial peace of mind to perform their best in their job every day. For employers, LearnLux offers personalized and customizable learning materials and tools around topics like 401(k), Healthcare, Benefits, Taxes, and Emerging Financial Trends to reduce financial stress at work, increase employee productivity, and maximize utilization of voluntary benefits. For employees, LearnLux empowers individuals to access financial guidance on demand and make confident, informed financial decisions through relevant lessons tailored for all knowledge levels.
Medical, dental and vision plans
Fun team activities including our team retreats, Always Be Learning days
Beautiful downtown Boston office, with strong cold brew on tap
Competitive benefits like flexible vacation, health care coverage, etc.
This is an exciting new opportunity to drive your function at a fast-growing startup at the cutting edge intersection of financial wellness and technology. You will be an integral part of an A+ multi-disciplinary team scaling a high-performance business while delivering high impact for humanity and future generations. We’re excited to speak with you about joining our team!