Enterprise Customer Success Manager
// About the Role
Come join the Customer Success Team at LearnLux and help deliver a world-class customer experience for our global clients and members. Our Customer Success Managers are key in helping our clients adopt the LearnLux program and drive engagement with their employees. You’ll collaborate with leading employers and internal teams throughout the onboarding process and partner with them as a trusted advisor on an ongoing basis to bring meaningful financial guidance and help to diverse teams at all income levels.
You will manage the implementation process, track and report on progress, design and execute communication and engagement programs, develop and facilitate educational webinars on financial topics, provide support to our members, craft emails to drive adoption, manage assigned accounts, identify and close upsell opportunities, and ensure renewals. You will thrive in this role if you love people and processes, don’t mind rolling up your sleeves to get things done, and have a meticulous attention to detail.
This role is 100% remote within the US and reports to the Director of Customer Success.
// About LearnLux
LearnLux is the leading workplace financial wellbeing provider that blends fiduciary digital planning with access to one-on-one guidance from Certified Financial Planner™️ professionals. LearnLux's award-winning program equips employees with a financial plan to guide them through decision points like budgeting, paying down debt, electing benefits, understanding equity compensation, starting a family, buying a home, saving for retirement, and more. Advanced reporting keeps our partners in the know, and drives results like reduction in financial stress, increased productivity, reduced employee turnover, greater use of pretax products, on-time retirement, and healthcare savings. LearnLux members feel great about their money, allowing their work and wellbeing to thrive. We’re a remote-first company, backed by prominent operators such as Ashton Kutcher’s fund Sound Ventures and Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff.
// Key Responsibilities
In this vital role, you will be the primary point of contact for your assigned set of clients. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and ensure a successful onboarding and implementation process, including setting up of each client’s custom financial wellbeing portal, developing custom content, and collecting benefits plan documents and information
- Become a trusted advisor to our employer partners in HR & Benefits to help them develop effective Success Plans and Communication Plans and drive adoption and engagement among their employees
- Track and report on progress through regular check ins and Progress Checks (QBRs) with assigned accounts
- Manage an assigned set of accounts, manage upsells and renewals, and ensure that goals and timelines are met.
- Build and customize communication toolkits, webinar slide decks, emails, and other engagement tools
- Provide first-level user support to members and clients via chat and email
- Plan, moderate, and follow up with webinars and other training events
- Travel to client sites as needed for meetings, relationship building, benefits fairs, and tabling events to introduce the LearnLux program to our client’s employees
// You Should Have
- 2-3+ years experience in Customer Success or Account Management with enterprise clients
- Strong account management and relationship-building skills
- Advanced reporting and data analysis skills with expertise in Excel/Sheets
- Strong project management skills
- Strong technical acumen
- Outstanding communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint/Slides with a good eye for design
// Nice to haves
- Strong familiarity and/ or experience with benefits implementations, ideally working with HR and Benefits leaders to implement wellness-related benefits on a global scale
- Fluent Spanish speaker with deep understanding of minority communities’ mindsets about money
- Marketing or related experience creating and managing webinars, email, and communication materials to engage employees in their benefits
- Experience with end-user support for a SaaS or e-learning platform
- Remote-first company structure
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Mental wellbeing (Talkspace)
- Financial wellbeing (LearnLux)
- Equity (Full-time employees)
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- A supportive, inclusive team culture
- Opportunities for continuous learning and growth at a fast-growing startup at the cutting edge intersection of financial wellness and technology
LearnLux strives to be an inclusive workplace and values learning from and engaging across different perspectives. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
LearnLux is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
We are committed to fostering an environment that embraces diversity and inclusion and are seeking candidates from a variety of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to join our team. If you are interested in this opportunity but not sure if you fit this role, please apply and include a note to let us know of your interest. We’re excited to speak with you about joining our team! Please email additional info to [email hidden].