Senior Account Based Marketing (ABM) Manager
// About the Role
The LearnLux marketing team is adding a new role to focus on account based marketing. As the Sr. ABM Manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing a multi-touch ABM program to support sales goals directed at our key Enterprise and mid-tier accounts. You’ll own the strategic planning and execution of field marketing and account-based marketing programs at scale, working with our sales leadership to identify, target, and engage with strategic target accounts. The ideal candidate is proficient in account intelligence gathering, demand creation, and sales enablement to support sales goals. The position requires an individual who is analytically minded, data-driven in their decision-making processes, and creative in their ability to engage potential customers. The ideal candidate is a results-oriented leader and builder who is passionate about unlocking the optimal alignment of audience, message, and medium.
This role is 100% remote within the US and reports to our Director of Marketing.
// About LearnLux
LearnLux is the leading workplace financial wellbeing provider that blends fiduciary digital planning with access to one-on-one guidance from Certified Financial Planner™️ professionals. LearnLux's award-winning program equips employees with a financial plan to guide them through decision points like budgeting, paying down debt, electing benefits, understanding equity compensation, starting a family, buying a home, saving for retirement, and more. Advanced reporting keeps our partners in the know, and drives results like reduction in financial stress, increased productivity, reduced employee turnover, greater use of pretax products, on-time retirement, and healthcare savings. LearnLux members feel great about their money, allowing their work and wellbeing to thrive. We’re a remote-first company, backed by prominent operators such as Ashton Kutcher’s fund Sound Ventures and Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff.
// Key Responsibilities
As a company celebrating creativity, development, and high-paced growth, we believe and encourage the same in our team. We seek team players with infectious positive energy, great initiative, and a get-it-done attitude. Candidates must thrive in ambiguity and love a rapid pace. You must have a strong desire to learn and improve, with a love for optimizing your work via data-driven insights. The ideal candidate will jump at the opportunity to:
- Develop compelling and innovative ABM programs (one to one, one to few, one to many) that successfully engage targeted accounts moving them effectively through the buyer's journey to drive pipeline and revenue
- Partner with product, marketing, content, and sales leads on strategy, planning, and executing high-impact ABM multi-channel programs: emails, webinars, ads, direct mail, and other creative approaches.
- Strategically leverage in-person events to drive pipeline
- Translate sales objectives (both opportunity and relationship-based) into ABM program objectives and project plans
- Manage and report on ROI within quarterly account-based marketing budget
- Execute marketing programs on behalf of sales, and demonstrate to reps how they can execute program elements on their own
- Work with internal team to effectively train and share messaging to optimize adoption and lead follow-up process.
- Orchestrate and lead ongoing account check-ins with account executives to ensure account goals, key contacts and account plans remain on track, and discuss upcoming account requirements and modifications
- Measure and analyze ABM marketing efforts for sales teams and senior leadership; establish regular reporting cadence, present outcomes, and recommendations for improvement
// You Should Have
- 3- 5 years marketing experience including demand generation, ABM, field marketing or related fields
- Prior experience working closely with the sales team, preferably within a SaaS company is highly desired
- Prior experience marketing to HR / benefits professionals highly desired
- Proven track record of successfully launching, managing and tracking targeted marketing campaigns that drive pipeline and booked revenue
- Knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing, demand generation, marketing automation, lead conversion and nurturing programs
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and executive presence, with the ability to develop positive and professional relationships with cross-functional teams across domestic and international markets
- Demonstrable experience of working in a metrics-oriented marketing environment, comfortable with analytics, metrics and working within automation tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce or similar
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong understanding of budget management
- Some travel required to key conferences and events
// Nice to haves
- Knowledge of personal finance topics and a passion for financial accessibility/literacy
- Additional digital marketing or design experience - experience with HubSpot, MailChimp, Canva, and video editing software a plus
- Remote-first company structure
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Mental wellbeing (Talkspace)
- Financial wellbeing (LearnLux)
- Equity (Full-time employees)
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- A supportive, inclusive team culture
- Opportunities for continuous learning and growth at a fast-growing startup at the cutting edge intersection of financial wellness and technology
LearnLux strives to be an inclusive workplace and values learning from and engaging across different perspectives. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
LearnLux is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
We are committed to fostering an environment that embraces diversity and inclusion and are seeking candidates from a variety of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to join our team. If you are interested in this opportunity but not sure if you fit this role, please apply and include a note to let us know of your interest. We’re excited to speak with you about joining our team! Please email additional info to [email hidden].