// About the Role
The LearnLux marketing team is adding a new role to focus on data-driven digital B2B growth. The Growth Marketing role will be responsible for driving new business demand across all of our channels and stages in the buyer journey. The position requires an individual who is analytically minded, data-driven in their decision-making processes, and creative in their ability to engage potential customers. The ideal candidate is a results-oriented leader and builder who is passionate about unlocking the optimal alignment of audience, message, and medium to attract the right partners to LearnLux. You have a firm grasp of demand marketing best practices and experience running digital ads (Google Ads, AdRoll retargeting and more) - yet have the curiosity to continually investigate new trends and creative approaches that improve growth marketing performance. If you are a revenue-centric demand marketer, this might be the perfect role for you.
This role is 100% remote within the US and reports to our Director of Marketing.
// About LearnLux
LearnLux is the leading workplace financial wellbeing provider that blends fiduciary digital planning with access to one-on-one guidance from Certified Financial Planner™️ professionals. LearnLux's award-winning program equips employees with a financial plan to guide them through decision points like budgeting, paying down debt, electing benefits, understanding equity compensation, starting a family, buying a home, saving for retirement, and more. Advanced reporting keeps our partners in the know, and drives results like reduction in financial stress, increased productivity, reduced employee turnover, greater use of pretax products, on-time retirement, and healthcare savings. LearnLux members feel great about their money, allowing their work and wellbeing to thrive. We’re a remote-first company, backed by prominent operators such as Ashton Kutcher’s fund Sound Ventures and Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff.
// Key Responsibilities
As the Growth Marketing leader at LearnLux, you’ll own multi-channel campaigns end-to-end: develop campaign strategy, design experiments, and drive execution of programs to drive measurable conversion and ongoing growth. The ideal candidate will jump at the opportunity to:
- Develop and execute end-to-end growth campaigns by collaborating with sales, marketing, customer success, and other stakeholders across various channels, including account-based marketing, email marketing, digital advertising, direct mail, events and more to achieve lead generation and sales goals
- Execute demand gen campaigns to generate pipeline from start to finish, ensuring that all deliverables are executed on time, with precision, and on-brand
- Experience and ability optimizing landing pages, websites, and other materials to improve the buyer’s journey
- Plan, run and manage Digital Ads including Google Ads, AdRoll retargeting, LinkedIn and others
- Measure and analyze growth marketing efforts for sales teams and senior leadership; establish regular reporting cadence, present outcomes, and recommendations for improvement.
- Work with internal team to effectively train and share messaging to optimize adoption and lead follow-up process
// You Should Have
- 3- 5 years of marketing experience including demand generation and other related marketing functions
- Prior experience working closely with the sales team, preferably within a SaaS company is highly desired
- Prior experience marketing to HR/benefits professionals is highly desired
- Proven track record of successfully launching, managing and tracking marketing campaigns that drive pipeline and booked revenue
- Knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing, demand generation, marketing automation, lead conversion and nurturing programs
- Strong customer empathy and proven experience understanding what drives customer behavior
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and executive presence, with the ability to develop positive and professional relationships with cross-functional teams across domestic and international markets
- Demonstrable experience of working in a metrics-oriented marketing environment, comfortable with analytics, metrics, and working within automation tools such as HubSpot, SFDC or similar
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong understanding of budget management
- Some travel required
// Nice to haves
- Knowledge of personal finance topics and a passion for financial accessibility/literacy
- Additional digital marketing or design experience - experience with HubSpot, MailChimp, Canva, and video editing software a plus
- Remote-first company structure
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Mental wellbeing (Talkspace)
- Financial wellbeing (LearnLux)
- Equity (Full-time employees)
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- A supportive, inclusive team culture
- Opportunities for continuous learning and growth at a fast-growing startup at the cutting edge intersection of financial wellness and technology
LearnLux strives to be an inclusive workplace and values learning from and engaging across different perspectives. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
LearnLux is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
We are committed to fostering an environment that embraces diversity and inclusion and are seeking candidates from a variety of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to join our team. If you are interested in this opportunity but not sure if you fit this role, please apply and include a note to let us know of your interest. We’re excited to speak with you about joining our team! Please email additional info to [email hidden].