The SRAM Technical Training specialist will develop and deliver product education that will support our industry partners, internal teams, cycling education partners, and OEM manufacturers. This person is a product expert, a source of truth, and is tasked with understanding all SRAM technologies and how they benefit the rider’s experience on the bike. The ideal candidate is a talented storyteller, passionate bike rider, and understands how a product is positioned within the SRAM portfolio and the industry at large.
- Distill the complex technologies that make up SRAM products into tangible, educational, and effective messages creating brand awareness in the UK and Northern-Europe.
- Co-Develop SRAM Curriculum and deliver in person, on camera, and in print.
- Provide effective and motivating education to all that attend and provide a positive influence to help bolster SRAM relationships.
- Coordinate with Account Managers to develop and deliver training to Distributors, Service Centers, & Assemblers to uphold SRAM standards and ensure the best support for our retailers and riders.
- Ensure all Distributor & Tech Center locations have consistent touch points for service education, retail training, operations review, and quality control.
- Answer technical product queries with in-depth knowledge of SRAM products, including current and previous product lines.
- Identify new issues as they occur in the market and adjust SRAM Curriculum to it.
- Regularly communicate trends to Quality Department for continuous improvement.
- Conduct annual training courses for technical sales and service skills for each model year.
- Support OE Assembly Training team as needed.
- Support SRAM Training programs with a focus on SRAM distributors, coordinate the STU Online LMS, and deliver training to internal SRAM teams and employees.
- Support training at industry events at customer locations.
- Partner with industry training programs to best leverage SRAM goals.
- Function as an information conduit with internal and external stakeholders to promote awareness of training effort.
- Passion for cycling
- Relevant bicycle Industry experience with mechanical aptitude (5+years)
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Project management experience and ability to build schedules, communications, and logistics.
- Ability to build presentations and thrive on presenting to a group and camera.
- Successfully manage multiple demanding tasks simultaneously
- Ability to travel up to 50% as needed (Internationally and domestic)
- Bike retail experience is a plus
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 5,000+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 10+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.