Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Saturday, July 8, 2023
Hey there, we’re Foxtrot.
Foxtrot is the digitally native evolution of the corner store – a one-stop shop for those seeking thoughtful curation that’s a reflection of themselves and their city – offering a curated collection of daily essentials in-store and delivered in under an hour via our app and website.
Our spaces offer all the most-loved aspects of neighborhood cafes – beautifully designed interiors that wrap you in the welcoming aroma of freshly brewed coffee, comfortable lounge areas to work and relax, and chef-prepared meals to snack on throughout the day – while bringing together mindful people, brands and goods to create a community of discovery and joy.
Since launching our native app in 2013, we now operate a robust e-commerce business and have opened 20+ retail stores in Chicago, DC, Dallas, and Austin, and are rapidly scaling to take this first-of-its-kind omnichannel brand nationwide.
About the Role
Foxtrot is looking for friendly, professional and motivated individuals interested in Barista opportunities at our Dallas locations. You will offer guests an elevated coffee experience via extensive training, product and beverage knowledge, and superior customer service. You are knowledgeable about the products we offer, excited to answer guest questions, and can speak knowingly about the Foxtrot brand. This is a “high touch” position; a desire to interact with our guests and bring positive energy is a must.
We are continuing to grow in Austin and we're looking for awesome, hospitality-focused, community-loving folks- ready to join our team!
Come be a part of our Austin expansion!
We are now hiring for City Hall & The Drag!!
- Act as an ambassador for the Foxtrot brand to all customers.
- Maintain excellence in cafe presentation and cleanliness.
- Greet all guests entering the store.
- Prepare and serve coffee and tea beverages that adhere to the company standards and training protocols.
- Complete required training course and earn the Foxtrot Cafe Barista Certification.
- Maintain coffee knowledge on current offerings and be able to articulate that to our guests.
- Educate guests and staff on all coffee and teas carried.
- Garner excitement and solicit answers to guest questions, e.g. products, Foxtrot stores, delivery.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction for primarily in-store guests.
- Operate cash registers to scan merchandise and process sales transactions.
- Other duties across store operations, as assigned.
- Able to work independently.
- Outgoing and personable – you enjoy interacting with guests.
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds of boxes up and down stairs.
- Strong communicator.
- Passion for high-quality goods, especially in food and beverage.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Have previous specialty coffee or barista experience.
- Has some weekend availability.
And we couldn't round this out without mentioning some of the perks of working here, right?
Medical, Dental & Vision.
Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
401(k) Plan with an Annual Company Match.
Paid Sick Leave.
20% Employee Discount on All Foxtrot Purchases.
40% discount on all cafe & prepared foods.
Two (2) cafe drinks at no cost (even the fancy ones) per shift.
Employee Assistance Programs.
Holiday Premium Pay.
Merit Increases & Incentive Pay Programs.
Growth & Advancement Opportunities.
Foxtrot Swag, Fun Product Sampling, Giveaways and more!
Referral bonus program
* program & eligibility rules do apply
Foxtrot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify
Foxtrot provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Foxtrot participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.