Senior Manager, Brand Marketing
At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That’s why we partner with ethical factories around the world. Work with high-quality and more sustainably sourced materials. And share the true cost of every product we make. But there's a lot more work to be done, and we're excited to be growing a team of motivated humans up for the challenge.
Everlane is seeking a Senior Manager, Brand Marketing to join our team and scale the brand. This person will support the seasonal planning process, and the strategy for all marketing channels in partnership with our Creative, Merchandising, Planning, and Paid Marketing teams. Additionally, this person will be responsible for building strategies, developing tactics, and bringing Everlane’s values to life in storytelling across channels. From experiential to paid media - this role will lead cross-functional campaigns and product launches, manage programs from start to finish, and be obsessed with cultural and consumer insights.
This is a full-time role, with a hybrid work schedule based in our Los Angeles Creative Studio. This person will report to our VP of Brand Communications and Marketing.
- Develop strategy, author briefs, and lead tactical execution for full funnel brand campaigns and product launches through a storytelling-first lens.
- Collaborate cross functionally to develop highly effective, creatively excellent integrated brand marketing campaigns, including but not limited to social, influencer, digital, partnerships, media strategy, execution, advertising, optimization and program reporting, ensuring all marketing activities feel personal and relevant for our audience.
- Serve as a key connection point for the full GTM process.
- Understand, utilize, and integrate consumer and industry research to maximize impact when designing campaigns.
- Support company goals, set KPIs, and own measurements.
- Contribute to customer and cultural research to be the internal representative of the consumer.
- Maintain and optimize processes across disciplines for integrated brand marketing projects.
- Create alignment with key internal partners through consistent communication, and develop program playbooks that will help extend the brand message among internal and external partners.
- Support product positioning and develop marketing platforms to launch new verticals.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 7+ years of work experience in brand and/or product marketing.
- A passion for building brands in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful experience growing brand awareness, engagement, and driving conversion.
- Proficiency in media distribution and channel insights.
- Passion for values-driven brand marketing.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Avid searcher for consumer and cultural insights - informed by culture, research studies, surveys, and wherever else they can be found.
- Hustler. Proven ability to work at strategic and tactical levels – a hands-on team player where no task is too small.
- A collaborative mindset, with a passion for bringing a story to life across contexts and functional channels (e.g. experiential, advertising, press).
- Strong budget and project management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives.
If you are in California: At Everlane, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The annual compensation range for this role is $105,000 - $143,000 annually. This range is based on the Los Angeles geographic area and the actual pay may vary depending on your skills, qualifications, experience, and geographic location.