GM of E-Comm Contractor
At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That’s why we partner with ethical factories around the world. Work with high quality and more sustainably sourced materials. And share the true cost of every product we make. But there's a lot more work to be done, and we're excited to be growing a team of motivated humans that are up for the challenge.
We are currently seeking a seasoned and enthusiastic leader to provide short term cover for our e-commerce business. This position will lead the team to execute the 2024 e-Commerce strategy and should bring deep expertise across customer retention, paid media and website optimization.
The GM of E-commerce Contractor will cover and manage the day-to-day role and responsibilities for 16 weeks while our current GM is on leave. They will resume and oversee the implementation of a thoughtful lifecycle strategy -- achieving acquisition, retention, and P&L goals for Everlane’s digital business. Reporting to the Chief People and Growth Officer and as a member of the senior leadership team, this position is responsible for leadership, strategic direction, and performance of all digital channels. In addition to all the expected accountabilities for a leader of this scale, a priority will be placed on:
- Driving revenue growth through ownership of Everlane’s digital P&L, which includes the digital marketing budget.
- Manage the strategy and goals to measurably drive acquisition of new customers and expand the lifetime value of customers across all digital channels.
- Drive revenue through the management of all levers available in the digital channel, including marketing, merchandising, and site analytics. Execute and optimize acquisition initiatives and campaigns that are on-brand and in line with our vision for the customer experience.
- Concept, launch, and continually optimize programs and features (ranging from commerce to content, and more) to drive customer lifecycle goals.
- Leverage data to make recommendations to the product and merchandising organization that will maximize revenue, customer satisfaction, and loyalty.
- Understand and measure the Everlane customer lifecycle and advise or adjust growth strategies to improve retention and increase customer lifetime value.
- Working with the digital product and technology organization, optimize the purchase path to create an exceptional customer journey.
- Partner with our customer experience and warehouse teams to ensure a cohesive customer experience.
- Continue to provide support with refining Everlane’s customer acquisition and retention strategy across all digital channels including search, social, affiliate, influencer, and email.
- Serve as a digital leader to Everlane by clearly articulating and communicating goals, key decisions, and relevant learnings to company leadership and key stakeholders.
- Manage and mentor a diverse and performance-driven digital team.
Everlane is a hybrid work environment and the ideal candidate will be located in the San Francisco Bay area and available to be in person Tuesdays and Thursdays weekly.
This is a temporary contractor position beginning Mid February for ~16 weeks.
The Fine Print:
At Everlane, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary.