Senior Graphic Designer
At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That’s why we partner with ethical factories around the world. Work with high quality and more sustainably sourced materials. And share the true cost of every product we make. But there's a lot more work to be done, and we're excited to be growing a team of motivated humans that are up for the challenge.
The Everlane creative team connects marketing and business objectives to the creative heartbeat of the brand. The creative team is composed of a team of individuals, taste makers and innovative thinkers. We collaborate on all levels of the brand’s creative content, from product campaigns, the brands digital ecosystem, retail, to social media and beyond. Our brand's mission, such as transparency, accessibility, and inclusivity inform our work and guide our unique culture at Everlane.
The graphic designer will collaborate with an excellent design team in the creation of multiple projects, such as the brand’s corporate identity. As well as marketing assets for the brand’s digital ecosystem, paid and physical locations – critical business and public facing material. The graphic designer will also participate on a daily basis in cross functional collaborations to bring innovation to the brands platform and marketing content.
This is a full-time role based in our Los Angeles Creative Studio located in the Arts District and will report directly to our Creative Director.
- Collaborates with the creative team (designers, art director and copywriters) on
the development of marketing assets for print and digital
- Develop and execute layout design for digital ecosystems and print applications
- Collaborates with cross functional teams to develop and bring innovation on CX
- Work and develop the brand’s corporate identity a cross all brand’s touch-points
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 3 to 5 years design experience, preferably in-house or at a creative agency.
- Design capabilities on type, layout and design fundamentals.
- Passionate about graphic design and image creation for both stills and motion.
- Deep knowledge of photography and visual design.
- Interest on fashion trends, brands, styling and product creation.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Figma and builder.
The Fine Print:
At Everlane, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The annual compensation range for this role is $62,000 - $71,000 - $90,000. The actual pay may vary depending on your skills, qualifications, experience and geographic location. This role is based out of our LA office with a hybrid work schedule.
As part of our commitment to health and safety for our teams, we’re taking a responsible approach to creating the safest working environment we can. As part of that commitment, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all current and future Everlane Team Members that do not require an exemption.
Something looks off?