At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That’s why we partner with ethical factories around the world; work with high quality and more sustainably sourced materials; and share the true cost of every product we make. But there's a lot more work to be done, and we're excited to be growing a team of motivated humans that are up for the challenge.Within the Retail Operations team, the Facilities function ensures our physical spaces meet the demands of both our customers and internal teams while adhering to the aesthetics of the brand. This role helps drive how our customers interact with our brand by creating a unique, effective, and seamless experience. Whether it’s working to install a new mural to draw in customers, resolving a critical issue impacting the customer, or replacing key equipment to better operate our space, Facilities is a key function allowing for a compelling and cohesive store experience for our customers and staff.
The Facilities Associate will support maintenance for both stores and our offices. This role will ensure resolution of facilities issues and the execution of preventative and reactive maintenance across the fleet. As a part of the Retail team, this role will be exposed to all areas of the Everlane business through cross-functional partnership and has the opportunity to help build and improve processes that will allow the channel scale as new stores are opened. The Facilities Associate will report to the Retail Operations Manager and partners closely with the Retail Field teams and People Experience team to problem solve and innovate on every aspect of facilities maintenance.
This is a fully remote role.
Nice to have: Local to one of our 11 retail locations.
- Support the Retail and People teams with resolution of facilities issues and executing planned maintenance to ensure the condition of our stores and corporate offices meet the desired customer experience for Everlane and provide safe working environments.
- Maintain ticketing system to keep vendor and work order information up-to-date.
- Regularly track, follow up, and report on the status of work requests.
- Maintain relationships with existing maintenance and security vendors and source new vendors for specific issue resolution or planned maintenance as needed.
- Provide on-call support for resolution of any required emergency repairs.
- Prepare work orders and purchase orders.
- Assist in the management of annual repair and maintenance budgets for each location and for individual projects.
- Operate with a clear sense of urgency and accountability to the field team.
- Schedule routine inspections of safety equipment - fire extinguishers, AED machines, first aid kits, etc.
- Assist with the creation of scope of work for and manage annual refresh projects at each assigned store and office.
- Assist Retail Operations and other adhoc duties assigned by leadership as needed
- Assist in Store Development operations
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Background in facilities management for retail stores is a plus
- 1+ year(s) of experience in facilities maintenance or in retail management is required.
- Experience using Airtable is a plus.
- Self-motivated, proactive thinker with ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload.
- Effective, detail-oriented communication skills.
- Exhibits willingness and ability to learn, adapt, and improve process
- Confident to dive into problem solving when an immediate answer may not be available..
The Fine Print:
This is a fully remote position. Please note: We are only accepting applications from those who file their taxes in one of the following states: California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington.
If you are a Colorado resident, this is for you: At Everlane, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The compensation for this role starts at a minimum hourly amount is $24.00. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience.
If you are a New York resident, this is for you: At Everlane, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The compensation for this role starts at a minimum hourly amount is $24.50 - $32.00 - $38.50. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience.
If you are a California resident, this is for you: At Everlane, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The hourly compensation range for this role is: $28.00 - $33.50 - $40.50. The actual pay may vary depending on your skills, qualifications, experience and geographic location.
As part of our commitment to health and safety for our teams, we’re taking a responsible approach to creating the safest working environment we can. As part of that commitment, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all current and future Everlane Team Members that do not require an exemption.
Something looks off?