At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That’s why we partner with ethical factories around the world. Work with high quality and more sustainably sourced materials. And share the true cost of every product we make. But there's a lot more work to be done, and we're excited to be growing a team of motivated humans that are up for the challenge.
The Ambassador role is responsible for bringing Everlane to life for our customers. You foster a positive environment while delivering a best-in-class store experience. You are customer focused, enjoy serving others, and are passionate about our product. Your goal is to have a positive impact on someone’s time in our store as you will be the face of our brand, and a champion of our mission and values. You inspire others through connection and education. You love styling our customers and focused on exceeding individual goals. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to work in various aspects of the business. Your team can count on you to be a team player and show up with optimism and enthusiasm that influence others positively.
As an Ambassador, you:
- Use curiosity to gain strong customer understanding to deliver customer-centric solutions that exceed expectations
- Takes on opportunities and challenges with a sense of urgency and high energy. Shows pride in your work and takes ownership of your own performance
- Foster emotional and social connection within the store environment and community, while recognizing the value that different perspectives bring
- Take accountability for how you present yourself and manage your emotions in order to create a positive environment for yourself and others
Your day to day:
- Leverage product knowledge to actively sell and style our products and offer fit advice
- Introduce and educate our customer about our Brand’s mission, values, and ethos
- Have a customer-first mindset when working with customers
- Show up to shifts on time with a can-do attitude
- Be flexible through shift to work in multiple zones while effectively communicating with your team
- Process purchases, returns and exchanges
- Keep your store clean and tidy and maintain store presentation
- Process, organize, and prepare inventory
- Restock sales floor throughout the day
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in retail, sales or the service industry
- A passion for helping others and enjoys being apart of a team
- The ability to multi-task and pivot quickly while working in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Have exceptional communication skills and are comfortable receiving feedback
- Ambition to learn and grow from others
- A fan of Everlane, our product, and our values
What is expected of you:
- Must bend, reach, and stretch for product, as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds
- Have a minimum of 12 hours of availability that supports the needs of the business, including: nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must regularly stand and move around all areas of the store and be accessible to customers
The Fine Print:
You must be 18 years of age or older to apply for this role.
At Everlane, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The hourly pay range for this role is $XX - $XX.
As part of our commitment to health and safety for our teams, we’re taking a responsible approach to creating the safest working environment we can. As part of that commitment, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all current and future Everlane Team Members that do not require an exemption.
Everlane is reacting to what retail will look like post COVID-19 so flexibility and resilience is key. Keeping a clean and organized space for everyone's health and safety will be a top priority in this role. This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work leaders assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities but provide a baseline summary. Full details of expectations and responsibilities will be provided upon hire.
Something looks off?