Seasonal Ambassador, Prince St.
At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That’s why we partner with ethical factories around the world. Work with high quality and more sustainably sourced materials. And share the true cost of every product we make. But there's a lot more work to be done, and we're excited to be growing a team of motivated humans that are up for the challenge.
The Seasonal Ambassador role is responsible for bringing Everlane to life for our customers during our Holiday Season. You foster a positive environment while delivering a best-in-class store experience. You are customer focused, enjoy serving others, and are passionate about our product. Your goal is to have a positive impact on someone’s time in our store as you will be the face of our brand, and a champion of our mission and values. You love styling our customers and focused on exceeding individual goals. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to work in various aspects of the business. Your team can count on you to be a team player and show up with optimism and enthusiasm that influence others positively.
As an Ambassador, you:
- Use curiosity to gain strong customer understanding to deliver customer-centric solutions that exceed expectations
- Takes on opportunities and challenges with a sense of urgency and high energy. Shows pride in your work and takes ownership of your own performance
- Foster emotional and social connection within the store environment and community, while recognizing the value that different perspectives bring
- Take accountability for how you present yourself and manage your emotions in order to create a positive environment for yourself and others
Your day to day:
- Have a customer-first mindset when working with customers
- Show up to shifts on time with a can-do attitude
- Be flexible through shift to work in multiple zones while effectively communicating with your team
- Process purchases, returns and exchanges
- Keep your store clean and tidy and maintain store presentation
- Process, organize, and prepare inventory
- Restock sales floor throughout the day
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in retail, sales or the service industry
- A passion for helping others and enjoys being apart of a team
- The ability to multi-task and pivot quickly while working in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Have exceptional communication skills and are comfortable receiving feedback
- Ambition to learn and grow from others
- A fan of Everlane, our product, and our values
What is expected of you:
- Have a minimum of 16 hours of availability that supports the needs of the business, including: nights, weekends, and holidays. Black Friday, Dec 24th, Dec 26th and peak weekend days through the holiday season are required.
- Must bend, reach, and stretch for product, as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds
- Must regularly stand and move around all areas of the store and be accessible to customers
The fine print:
You must be 18 years of age or older to apply for this role.
At Everlane, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The hourly pay range for this role is $18 - $19.