Oakland, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, April 13, 2019
Dolls Kill is a global fashion brand that empowers everyone to celebrate their individuality. We currently have over 10 million social media followers including some of the most influential personalities in music, art, pop culture and fashion. We’re also backed by strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world’s next great consumer brands.
Our team is growing quickly and we are hiring across many functions. We are looking for team members who are equally passionate about what we do and excited about joining the Dolls Kill crew.
About The Role
The Footwear Design Intern is a part to full time role with the Non-Apparel Design Team at our Oakland, CA.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for out of the box thinking combined with knowledge of real world applications and be able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Assisting non-apparel team with product design and development life cycle for footwear and bags from concept to commercialization. This will include sample and swatch management, attending fit and product review meetings, basic office duties.
- This position is unpaid internship for school credit
- Understanding of our unique aesthetic and lifestyle
- Currently enrolled in a design or development program in university
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and photoshop
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Able to wear multiple hats and adapt to changing priorities, multi tasking
- Ability to lift boxes and samples of up to 30 pounds
- Positive attitude and passion for design !