Software Engineering, Product
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2021
Dolls Kill is a global fashion brand that empowers everyone to celebrate their individuality. We currently have over 10 million social media followers including some of the most influential personalities in music, art, pop culture and fashion. We’re also backed by strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world’s next great consumer brands.
Our team is growing quickly and we are hiring across many functions. We are looking for team members who are equally passionate about what we do and excited about joining the Dolls Kill crew.
About the Role
As a Production Artist, your primary responsibility will be assisting the design team in the seamless execution of a range of projects, with a focus on web design. You will play a critical role in formatting, refining, and resizing design assets across multiple platforms, while preserving our brand's distinct visual identity and voice. Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, is critical to success in the role. While the initial tasks will be more technically oriented, the role will evolve to encompass more creative assignments as well.
- Collaborate closely with the design team to create and refine design assets for various platforms, including web, app, and social media.
- Support the execution of daily e-blasts, site updates, and social media requests.
- Thrive under pressure while consistently delivering high-quality work.
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite, and understanding of the appropriate program for each task.
- Exhibit strong attention to detail in all aspects of design and production.
- Effectively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of layout and typography for print and web
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in a design role, preferably in an in-house e-commerce/retail setting.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Design and Visual Communication, Communications Design, Fine Arts, or a related field (preferred but not required).
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently, with a proactive attitude.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask, and a natural inclination to collaborate with team members.
- Personal alignment with the Dolls Kill brand.
- THIS POSITION IS BASED IN HIGHLAND PARK, CA
- Proficiency in Figma
- Basic skills in Photoshop animation.
- Fundamental retouching skills.
Nice to Have