Head of Performance Marketing
Marketing & Communications
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2021
Dolls Kill is a global fashion brand that empowers everyone to celebrate their individuality. We currently have over 10 million social media followers including some of the most influential personalities in music, art, pop culture and fashion. We’re also backed by strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world’s next great consumer brands.
Our team is growing quickly and we are hiring across many functions. We are looking for team members who are equally passionate about what we do and excited about joining the Dolls Kill crew.
Dolls Kill is the go-to brand globally for those who are going to be whoever the $#%@ they want to be. Our mission is simple, to empower everyone to celebrate their individuality, and have fun doing it. Who do you want to be today? Dolls Kill is headquartered in the Bay Area, with offices and studios in Los Angeles and the surrounding area. We are backed by some of the world’s leading investors.
About the Role
As Head of Performance Marketing you are responsible for leading our customer acquisition and retention strategies. In the role you'll have the opportunity to grow and coach a team, wield mighty budgets, build sticky customer experiences and be hands-on driving execution from cross-functional coordination through channel management. You'll partner closely with teams across the Company including merchandising, analytics, and creative. Working with the team you will marry our unique assortment, content, and data to craft and place stories that truly inspire our audience.
- Develop and guide strategies for sustained new customer acquisition and long-term retention across all performance marketing channels -- Facebook, Tiktok, Google, SEM, SEO, CRM, Affiliate etc..
- Build and mentor A-player team of creative, analytical performance marketers with a high sense of impact and ownership to get shit done
- Think strategically about the customer journey across all channels; make investment trade-off decisions across the funnel, prioritizing awareness through loyalty as appropriate
- Serve as the key decision maker for media spend strategy and mix; partner with finance on the overall budget and recommended allocations needed to hit new customer and ROAS goals
- Conceptualize and manage innovative programs across the customer lifecycle to drive repeat purchase, customer LTV, brand affinity or NPS including our CRM program, loyalty programs, and other important customer touch points
- Partner with data and analytics to institutionalize reporting that systematically generates insights; evaluate performance and partner on detailed plans and forecasts
- You have led a performance. marketing team in a modern e-commerce, fashion or D2C brand
- You inherently understand the Dolls Kill brand and what we stand for
- You are balanced left-and-right brain: a great eye for branding and creative, and strong performance marketing & analytical skills
- You have built high-performance teams, know how to motivate A players, and have a proven history of getting shit done
- You can communicate effectively across your team, cross-functional partners, and other key stakeholders
- You can solve complex problems, and work with limited resources
- You thrive in a fast paced, high-growth environment
Brief cover letter required