Human Resources Administrator
Software Engineering, People & HR
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2018
Dolls Kill is a global fashion brand that empowers everyone to celebrate their individuality. We currently have over 10 million social media followers including some of the most influential personalities in music, art, pop culture and fashion. We’re also backed by strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world’s next great consumer brands.
Our team is growing quickly and we are hiring across many functions. We are looking for team members who are equally passionate about what we do and excited about joining the Dolls Kill crew.
About the Role
The Human Resources Administrator supports the Dolls Kill's human resource administrative tasks and office management. The ideal candidate for this role is highly organized with an understanding and respect for confidentiality, and an appreciation for company rules.
- Set up and maintain employee information in company database system.
- Manage HR system uniformity in HRIS to other HR systems.
- Respond in timely fashion to all employee inquiries regarding clock ins and outs and other HR administrative events.
- Handles new employee onboarding and orientation.
- Handle all EDD, WC, and other agency compliance and time sensitive inquiries and documents.
- Assist the Head of the department with other duties as assigned.
- Manage the LA Studio / Office daily operation by maintaining all vendor relations, assuring organization and cleanliness or the office environment, and in charge of office supply and equipment ordering and refurbishing.
- Must have 2-5 years of HR administrative experience such as data entry, managing data driven report processes or detailed (Paylocity experience is a plus).
- Ability to coordinate all employment activities when it comes to recruiting, hiring, onboarding, benefit administration and offboarding.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word). Experience with Paylocity (or comparable HRIS/Payroll systems) required.
- Previous experience as office manager is preferred
- Solid communicator with superior interpersonal and project management skills required.