Live Sales Show Prep Coordinator
Sales & Business Development
Oakland, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Dolls Kill is a global fashion brand that empowers everyone to celebrate their individuality. We currently have over 10 million social media followers including some of the most influential personalities in music, art, pop culture and fashion. We’re also backed by strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world’s next great consumer brands.
Our team is growing quickly and we are hiring across many functions. We are looking for team members who are equally passionate about what we do and excited about joining the Dolls Kill crew.
About the Role:
We're looking for a Live Sales Show Prep Coordinator who is interested in being part of the newest Dolls Kill team focused on live stream selling via Whatnot, TikTok and other channels. This role demands a keen eye for fashion trends, strong organizational skills, and the ability to thrive in a live production environment.
● You will be responsible for curating and preparing products to sell on our lives
● Stay informed about current fashion trends and industry so our shows are on-trend and engaging
● Unbox new product and maintain an organized inventory of all products for live shows
● Work closely with the production team to prepare and set up product displays for live sales events.
● Ensure that all products are properly steamed, and look good in their presentation:
● Thrive in a fast-paced live production environment, making quick decisions and adjustments as necessary
● Strong understanding of Dolls Kill brands, fashion trends and styles
● Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
● Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
● Effective communication and collaboration skills
● Familiarity with live streaming platforms and production processes is a plus
● Should be able to lift 50lbs and be on your feet for most of day
● Great benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance (if work more than 30 hours a week)
● Paid Time Off policy and holidays
● Up to 50% Employee discount
● Career progression with recognized brand