Acquisition Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Oakland, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Dolls Kill is a global fashion brand that empowers everyone to celebrate their individuality. We currently have over 10 million social media followers including some of the most influential personalities in music, art, pop culture and fashion. We’re also backed by strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world’s next great consumer brands.
Our team is growing quickly and we are hiring across many functions. We are looking for team members who are equally passionate about what we do and excited about joining the Dolls Kill crew.
About the Role:
As the Acquisition Marketing Manager, you will optimize & scale our customer acquisition efforts across sales and marketing channels. Your responsibilities will include planning and executing paid media campaigns, using data to optimize media spend efficiency and drive profitable growth, and understanding our customer to deliver best in class creative. Your expertise extends across but is not limited to web, app, TikTok, Meta, other social media apps, and search engines. You have a passion for ecommerce and are a highly analytical person with a growth mindset. You continuously innovate and keep up with trends in the digital marketing landscape.
● At least 3 years of experience in ecommerce in a DTC environment.
● At least 3 years of experience in prominent paid media platforms (Google Ads, Meta Ads, and TikTok Ads).
● Deep understanding of popular social media/video platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest).
● Proven experience taking data driven approaches to marketing and media buying.
● Roll up sleeves attitude with extreme attention to detail and willingness to be hands-on in driving results.
● Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines.
● Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to work in collaboration with cross-functional teams.