Seasonal Retail Sales Associate
Sales & Business Development
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2022
Dolls Kill is a global fashion brand that empowers everyone to celebrate their individuality. We currently have over 10 million social media followers including some of the most influential personalities in music, art, pop culture and fashion. We’re also backed by strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world’s next great consumer brands.
Our team is growing quickly and we are hiring across many functions. We are looking for team members who are equally passionate about what we do and excited about joining the Dolls Kill crew.
About the Position
We are looking for a retail associate (as a seasonal contractor) for our new New York store location during the Halloween period. They will be responsible for learning and maintaining the standards and expectations of excellence regarding Customer Service, merchandising and visual presentation, employee development, operational compliance, inventory control, and protection of assets.
- Acknowledge and assist every customer in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Answer questions, locate merchandise, recommend styles, and assist try-on sessions in the fitting rooms to ensure the entire customer experience is pleasant, engaging, and efficient.
- Be knowledgeable and be able to speak to all current promotions and sales that are utilized to positively impact revenue and benefit customers.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge about the fits and materials of Dolls Kill garments.
- Understand the store layout and be educated on product placement in the store.
- Answer the phone and provide exemplary service to Customers calling with questions.
- Represent the Dolls Kill brand by creatively and stylishly wearing current products.
- Maintain store visual standards throughout business hours by ensuring products are displayed neatly in their designated location, in size and color order, and that the Store is clean and free of dust and debris.
- Performing cleaning and straightening duties required prior to store opening and following Store closing, as directed by the Manager on Duty (MOD).
- Assist with any additional projects assigned by Store Management.
- Provide a friendly, accurate, and efficient transaction process for Customers.
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the POS, and having the ability to handle transactions in the event of a computer, internet, and/or Credit Card terminal malfunction.
- Verify that each item being purchased is in new and perfect condition (not damaged or defective) prior to processing the transaction
- 1-2 years of retail experience
- Weekday availability
- A strong understanding of the Dolls Kill brand and clothing
- Weekend availability
Please specify which position you are applying for, full-time or part- time :)