Common is a global residential manager making city living easier for renters through the thoughtful use of technology and design. Common delivers exceptional experiences for thousands of residents across coliving, microunits, and traditional apartments. Founded in 2015, they are the preferred choice for residents looking for stress-free city living from a trusted brand, and for real estate owners seeking reliable, above-market returns.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Common’s team. With over 18,000 units signed and under development and over $110 million in global venture capital investment, Common is expanding its reliable, renter-first property operations to 22 cities across the world.
To follow the latest Common news, get to know our community of residents, and learn about what it’s like to work at Common, you can follow us on Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter. To see more open roles and hear from Common employees check out our Careers Page.
About the Role
Common is looking for a reliable Concierge who can handle a variety of tasks, while also delivering a high level of customer service. The Concierge will be the face of Common for members and guests at the property addressing member inquiries as they come up. The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude and is dedicated to making each member's experience within the building as pleasant as possible.
- Greet members and guests at the property
- Organize the mail and packages room
- Assist members with key fob assignment and help with lockouts
- Ensure member lounges are kept tidy through daily cleaning
- Basic building upkeep, i.e. replace light bulbs and batteries
- Assist with member requests
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of experience in hospitality or customer service
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, project management & communication skills
- An extreme level of empathy and ability to connect with people from all walks of life
- Ability to balance a passion for making people happy while setting expectations
- Impeccable organization, attention to detail, and ability to handle high volume and manage your own time using technology to help you stay organized
- Ability to think critically about how our team can continually improve the member experience
- Rotating evenings, weekends, and holidays are expected
Work Schedule (Part Time)
- 7:30pm-1:00am (Friday + Saturday) and 7:30pm-12:00am (Sunday)
Common is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Something looks off?