At Booster, we believe the world deserves better energy solutions to power the movement of people and things. Our mobile energy platform enables us to simplify the market’s access to energy. We deliver conventional and renewable fuels directly to fleet vehicles nationwide, lowering carbon emissions, reducing costs, and providing access to sustainable fuels. At a time when the urgent desire to transition to a more sustainable energy future is far outpacing the development of infrastructure, Booster provides a critical solution for Amazon, Imperfect Foods, UPS, Zum, and hundreds of other customers — no filling stations, truck stops, or off-route trips required. We believe in elevating standards around energy and the environment and are committed to helping our customers seamlessly convert to sustainable energy alternatives while reducing their energy consumption. After all, taking a more holistic approach to sustainability drives value for our employees, customers, and the communities where we live, work and play.
About the Role
At Booster, we thrive when our people thrive. To put our products and solutions into the hands of consumers, we need a professional who knows how to connect. We are currently looking for an account executive to be the leading force that fuels our growing client relationships in the West Coast market. The ideal person will have proven experience building on existing relationships, eliminating competitor threats within our customer base, and ensuring customer satisfaction. The account executive will be a proactive and curious member of our sales team, identifying growth opportunities for clients before a need or gap has been stated. This level of foresight and meticulous analysis is what will take our company confidently into the future.
What You’ll do
- Achieve sales quotas and maintain daily, weekly and monthly sales activity
- Sales activity is defined as at least a minimum of 50 - 60 dials per day, 25- 30 emails per day & 2-3 Opportunities per week
- Coordinate internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Self generate business through prospecting, market visits, gaining interest through outreach, cold calling, CRM tools
- Stay current with company offerings and industry trends
- Oversee and achieve organizational goals while upholding best practices
- Educate clients on Booster products to create growth opportunities; compile and analyze data to identify trends
- Participate in team building, department collaboration, and market + product expansions and client meetings
- Research and assist with program development for existing clients and new prospects
- Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners, and vendors
- Uncover expansion opportunities to grow partner relationships
- Team orientated & self motivated go getter!
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile work environment
- High standard of customer excellence
- Interpersonal skills
- Organized and focused
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas and goal oriented
- Aligned with Booster’s core values of Safety, Integrity, Excellence, Bold, Stewardship, and Customer
- Ability to understand client needs and negotiate costs and services
- Proficiency with CRM software and an aptitude for learning new systems
- 2+ years experience in sales or customer facing roles
- Willingness to travel a minimum of 20% of time
- Industry experience and/or eagerness to learn
Not sure if you meet the qualifications? Apply anyway! We’re building a diverse team with perspectives from every industry. If you meet some but not all of the above, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our Recruiting Process
- Phone interview with a technical recruiter
- Zoom interview with the hiring manager
- Zoom interviews with 2-4 diverse stakeholders, cross-functional
- Zoom interview with case study
What makes Booster different?
- Committed to Equity and Inclusion and you’ll notice it in our process
- Cutting-edge tech: We’re building the world’s first unified energy network
- Competitive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance coverage for teammates!
- Unlimited PTO and up to 12 weeks of parental leave
- Stock Options at a fast-growing startup with strong VC backing
Base: $65,000 to $68,000
Bonus: $52,000 to $65,000 (Paid out Monthly)
OTE: $115,000 to $120,000
Check us out!
The Disruptive Voice Podcast, Fueling the Energy Transition: A Conversation with Frank MyCroft
Freight Waves, Truck Tech: Who needs infrastructure edition
Read about Booster’s company culture, sustainability initiatives, product offerings and more on the Booster Blog.
Booster continues to win awards: Inc. Best in Business 2022, Timmy Awards Best Tech for Good San Francisco Bay Finalist 2022, Forbes Top Startup Employers 2022, Women in Trucking’s 2022 Top Companies for Women to Work for in Transportation, Forbes Top Startup Employers 2021, and more.
Individuals seeking employment at Booster are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Booster does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Booster doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Booster.