Overnight Mobile Fueler - Non CDL - Seattle, WA
Booster enables the delivery of everything. Our drivers deliver the right fuel to the right vehicle at the right time. We’re the catalyst to better energy for you, your community, and our planet.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
We currently have multiple openings for Apprentice Service Professionals to work at our Kent, WA yard! Are you passionate, motivated, and looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to be part of a company that is rapidly growing and revolutionizing how fuel is delivered across the US? This is a customer service-oriented position in an active work environment.
- Safely deliver fuel to our commercial and industrial fleet customers
- Perform daily maintenance checks on company vehicles including pre/post-trip inspections
- Complete safety check on tanker vehicle before pulling out the hose to dispense fuel
- Use company app and tablet to navigate locations and fulfill customer requests
- Be punctual and reliable
- Provide excellent customer service
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Valid Driver's License
- Safe driving record
- Must be able to pass DOT physical, background check, and pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment
- Comfortable working with technology and tech devices (iPad, smartphone, etc.)
- Be at least 21 years of age or older per TSA regulations
- 80 to 150+ individual vehicle fills per shift
- Consistently able to push, pull, and lift 50 pounds throughout shift
- Capable of high-volume repetitive body motion of getting in and out of the tanker vehicles, under various weather conditions
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs repeatedly throughout the shift
- Agility of hands and fingers to operate equipment such as fuel pump nozzles; constant pulling and reeling of hoses and equipment
HOURS / SCHEDULE
- Local routes, ensuring you are home daily
- Full-time / up to 14 hours per day
- Must be available to work an overnight shift schedule and weekends
- Available during holidays and prepared for seasonal weather conditions (heat, snow, rain, etc.)
SALARY / BENEFITS
- $24.00 per hour plus overtime as available
- Paid On-the-Job Training. Booster will pay for your CDL and your Hazmat/Tanker endorsements
- Overtime after 40 hours per week
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for the employee
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Holidays
- Company stock ownership
- Career Progression Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program - earn up to $1500 per referral
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Check us out at https://boosterusa.com/
Individuals seeking employment at Booster are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Booster does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Booster doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Booster.