Data Analyst, Full-Time
Position is remote.
Who we are:
Bend Health is revolutionizing the treatment of mental health conditions for kids and teens. Our innovative technology achieves better outcomes and leads to happier, healthier lives while ensuring stigma, costs, and logistics are no longer barriers. Come and be part of a fun, collaborative, supportive, motivated, and data-driven team creating the first scalable and integrated model in mental healthcare for kids and teens. Help shape the future of pediatric mental health and bend the healthcare system to work better for everyone.
Today’s world can be intense and stressful, and it’s taking an unprecedented toll on kids, teens, and families. Bend Health’s collaborative care model relies on therapy to help families manage the ups and downs of everyday life. These challenges could involve managing emotions, challenging negative thinking, and reducing stress and anxiety.
We are looking for a full-time data analyst passionate about whole-person, whole-family mental health care to join our analytics team. This position reports to the Analytics Team Lead.
What you’ll do:
- Development and maintenance of pipelines between various data sources
- Design and implement database models for new data sources
- Communicate with stakeholders to identify gaps and failures of current reporting
- Perform root cause analysis and resolution of business data issues
- Design and maintenance of reporting for stakeholders stating trends, patterns, and forecast using relevant data
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or statistics
- 2+ Years of experience working with healthcare data.
- Strong knowledge of Python and SQL.
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Familiarity with data pipelines, databases, and model design
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Inclination for problem-solving and attention to detail
The salary range for United States residents is $110,000 to $120,000 per year + Bonus. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Bend Health offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity, and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Come join us to expand access to quality mental health care for kids, teens, and families!
We want to inform you regarding fraudulent postings and communications from individuals posing as Bend Health employees to job seekers. Please look at our current openings to ensure they match with third-party job hosting sites. If you are applying for a position with us, we will always take the following steps:
- We will only email you from the @bendhealth.com domain
- Our screenings and interviews will be via phone or Zoom/Google Meets Video - Never chat or instant message
- We will not send you a check until you are actively employed
- We will never ask you for personal payment or require you to purchase equipment
At Bend Health, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths - and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.