Licensed Therapist Lead (Pacific Time), Full-Time
Position is remote, 100% tele-health.
Who we are:
Bend Health is revolutionizing the treatment of mental health conditions for kids and teens. Our innovative technology achieves better outcomes and leads to happier, healthier lives while ensuring stigma, costs, and logistics are no longer barriers. Come and be part of a fun, collaborative, supportive, motivated, and data-driven team that’s creating the first scalable and integrated model in mental healthcare for kids and teens. Help us shape the future of pediatric mental health and bend the healthcare system to work better for everyone.
Today’s world can be intense and stressful, and it’s taking an unprecedented toll on kids, teens, and families. Bend Health’s collaborative care model relies on therapy to help families manage the ups and downs of everyday life. These challenges could involve managing emotions, challenging negative thinking, and reducing stress and anxiety.
We are looking for a full-time Therapist Lead passionate about whole-person, whole-family mental health care to join our clinical team. This position reports to a Clinical Supervisor.
What you’ll do:
- Serves as a mentor, providing clinical direction and facilitating collaboration and communication among team members.
- Supporting the Clinical Supervisor of the team in guiding and coordinating the efforts of practitioners (therapists and coaches) to deliver expert mental health care
- Review clinical cases and provide feedback, as well as support practitioners in providing family-focused care
- Support key quality improvement initiatives, including ongoing clinical consultations, provider training (proprietary curriculum and collaborative care model), and quality assurance reviews
- Manage a caseload in addition to Lead Therapist duties
- Willingness to obtain licenses as needed (company-sponsored)
- Other duties as assigned
- Practice evidence-based techniques to motivate, guide, and help our members meet their goals successfully
- Partner closely with other members of the clinical team, including psychiatrists, therapists, nurses, and behavioral case managers
- Participate in training on our proprietary curriculum and collaborative care model
Who you are:
- Practicing at the top of your license - Example: LCSW or PhD
- Pediatric experience
- Flexibility to cover Pacific Time hours until 8pm PT
- Tech-savvy with experience practicing in telehealth settings strongly preferred
- Passionate about helping kids and teens achieve goals
- Willing to “roll up your sleeves” and contribute cross-functionally as we scale
- Availability to work 1-2 Saturdays a month
We want to inform you regarding fraudulent postings and communications from individuals posing as Bend Health employees to job seekers. Please look at our current openings to ensure they match with third-party job hosting sites. If you are applying for a position with us, we will always take the following steps:
- We will only email you from the @bendhealth.com domain
- Our screenings and interviews will be via phone or Zoom/Google Meets Video - Never chat or instant message
- We will not send you a check until you are actively employed
- We will never ask you for personal payment or require you to purchase equipment
We are here to help if you have any questions or concerns about a job posting. Please reach out directly to email@example.com for inquiries. Thank you again for your interest and we look forward to connecting with you!
At Bend Health, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths - and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.