Member Account Specialist II, Full-Time
Position is remote.
Who we are:
Bend Health is revolutionizing the treatment of mental health conditions for kids and teens. Our innovative technology achieves better outcomes and leads to happier, healthier lives while ensuring stigma, costs, and logistics are no longer barriers. Come and be part of a fun, collaborative, supportive, motivated, and data-driven team creating the first scalable and integrated model in mental healthcare for kids and teens. Help shape the future of pediatric mental health and bend the healthcare system to work better for everyone.
Today’s world can be intense and stressful, and it’s taking an unprecedented toll on kids, teens, and families. Bend Health’s collaborative care model relies on therapy to help families manage the ups and downs of everyday life. These challenges could involve managing emotions, challenging negative thinking, and reducing stress and anxiety.
We are looking for a full-time, Member Account Specialist II passionate about whole-person, whole-family mental health care. This position reports to the Supervisor, Service Operations.
- 8:00am - 5:00pm PST
What you’ll do:
- Utilizing a concierge approach, reach out to members through multiple channels (phone, emails, etc.) to manage onboarding, intake, scheduling, and support tasks for a streamlined experience
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to find strategic solutions to member requests or needs
- Assist with monthly scheduling for members and caregivers
- Lead outreach to caregivers in an organized, timely manner, getting members into care expeditiously
- Verify insurance eligibility information to both new and existing members
- Identify barriers to client enrollment and engage in communication with appropriate team members to resolve technical issues in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
- A details-driven rockstar, with a ‘knock-it-out-of-the-park’ mentality, keen on delighting members by creating a one-of-kind experience
- An experienced digital healthcare specialist with a proven track record managing multiple members through an EHR workflow
- Specific experience in onboarding and scheduling/rescheduling/cancellations in a digital health environment
- Must have experience operating within an EHR comfortably
- 2+ years of experience in digital patient care operations/customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in a psychology-related field preferred
The salary for United States residents is $52K/year + bonus. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Bend Health offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity, and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Come join us to expand access to quality mental health care for kids, teens, and families!
We want to inform you regarding fraudulent postings and communications from individuals posing as Bend Health employees to job seekers. Please look at our current openings to ensure they match with third-party job hosting sites. If you are applying for a position with us, we will always take the following steps:
We will only email you from the @bendhealth.com domain
Our screenings and interviews will be via phone or Zoom/Google Meets Video - Never chat or instant message
We will not send you a check until you are actively employed
We will never ask you for personal payment or require you to purchase equipment
At Bend Health, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths - and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.