Member Account Specialist I, Full-Time
Position is remote.
Who we are:
Bend Health is revolutionizing the treatment of mental health conditions for kids and teens. Our innovative technology achieves better outcomes and leads to happier, healthier lives while ensuring stigma, costs, and logistics are no longer barriers. Come and be part of a fun, collaborative, supportive, motivated, and data-driven team creating the first scalable and integrated model in mental healthcare for kids and teens. Help shape the future of pediatric mental health and bend the healthcare system to work better for everyone.
Today’s world can be intense and stressful, and it’s taking an unprecedented toll on kids, teens, and families. Bend Health’s collaborative care model relies on therapy to help families manage the ups and downs of everyday life. These challenges could involve managing emotions, challenging negative thinking, and reducing stress and anxiety.
We are looking for a full-time, Member Account Specialist I who is passionate about whole-person, whole-family mental health care. This position reports to the Supervisor, Service Operations.
- 8:00am - 5:00pm PST
What you’ll do:
- Be on the ground floor of the Bend Health operations team, set the culture of the service organization, and ensure the member experience at Bend Health is a differentiator and industry leader
- Utilizing a concierge approach, provide exceptional internal and external support, across multiple modalities, including email, form, phone, and text.
- Exercise a sense of urgency, collaborating cross-departmentally to identify, investigate, document, troubleshoot, and resolve support queries through a tiered escalation continuum
- Help create end-to-end support documentation for a seamless support experience
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
- A details-driven rockstar, with a ‘knock-it-out-of-the-park’ mentality, keen on delighting members by creating a one-of-kind experience
- Strong customer service skills to manage challenging customer expectations
- Documentation and quality assurance processes experience
- Ability to learn and utilize new tools and applications effectively
- Ability to work independently and decisively
- Passion for expanding access to mental health care
The salary for United States residents is $45K/year + bonus. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Bend Health offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity, and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Come join us to expand access to quality mental health care for kids, teens, and families!
We want to inform you regarding fraudulent postings and communications from individuals posing as Bend Health employees to job seekers. Please look at our current openings to ensure they match with third-party job hosting sites. If you are applying for a position with us, we will always take the following steps:
We will only email you from the @bendhealth.com domain
Our screenings and interviews will be via phone or Zoom/Google Meets Video - Never chat or instant message
We will not send you a check until you are actively employed
We will never ask you for personal payment or require you to purchase equipment
At Bend Health, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths - and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.