Associate Therapist - Washington (Pacific Time), Full-Time
Position is remote, full-time 100% tele-health.
Monday-Friday, 8-5PM Pacific Time
Who we are:
Bend Health is revolutionizing the treatment of mental health conditions for kids and teens. Our innovative technology achieves better outcomes and leads to happier, healthier lives while ensuring stigma, costs, and logistics are no longer barriers. Come and be part of a fun, collaborative, supportive, motivated, and data-driven team that’s creating the first scalable and integrated model in mental healthcare for kids and teens. Help us shape the future of pediatric mental health and bend the healthcare system to work better for everyone.
Today’s world can be intense and stressful, and it’s taking an unprecedented toll on kids, teens, and families. Bend Health’s collaborative care model relies on therapy to help families manage the ups and downs of everyday life. These challenges could involve managing emotions, challenging negative thinking, and reducing stress and anxiety.
We are looking for a full-time, associate therapist passionate about whole-person, whole family mental health care to join our clinical team. This position reports to a Clinical Supervisor. We support your growth and development by sponsoring a board approved clinical supervisor. You’ll have your weekly supervision via a convenient virtual clinical supervision platform. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an associate level clinician!
What you’ll do:
- Biopsychosocial evaluations, therapy sessions, crisis intervention and other therapy related duties
- Practice evidence-based techniques to motivate, guide, and help our members meet their goals successfully
- Partner closely with other members of the clinical team, including psychiatrists, coaches, nurses, and behavioral case managers
- Participate in training on our proprietary curriculum and collaborative care model
Who you are:
- Licensed Social Work Associate Independent Clinical (LSWAIC) located in WA willing to obtain cross licensure to support our members in these high volume states.
You have a minimum of one year relevant experience and solid foundational knowledge in the following:
- Assessing and providing behavioral interventions.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and ethical standards associated with profession.
- Basic knowledge of diagnostic and therapeutic approaches
- Tech-savvy and comfortable practicing telehealth via video
- Organized and excited by a dynamic team environment
- Warm and engaging clinical style
- Passionate about helping kids and teens achieve goals
- Availability to work evening hours, preferred
The salary range for this role is $45,000-$50,000 per year. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary/rate, Bend Health offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity, and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Come join us to expand access to quality mental health care for kids, teens, and families!
We want to inform you regarding fraudulent postings and communications from individuals posing as Bend Health employees to job seekers. Please look at our current openings to ensure they match with third-party job hosting sites. If you are applying for a position with us, we will always take the following steps:
We will only email you from the @bendhealth.com domainOur screenings and interviews will be via phone or Zoom/Google Meets Video - Never chat or instant message We will not send you a check until you are actively employedWe will never ask you for personal payment or require you to purchase equipment
We are here to help if you have any questions or concerns about a job posting. Please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries. Thank you again for your interest and we look forward to connecting with you!
At Bend Health, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths - and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.