Licensed Therapist - Indiana, Part-Time 1099
Position is remote, 100% tele-health. Available as a part-time, 1099 role with opportunities for full-time in the near future.
Who we are:
Bend Health is revolutionizing the treatment of mental health conditions for kids and teens. Our innovative technology achieves better outcomes and leads to happier, healthier lives while ensuring stigma, costs, and logistics are no longer barriers. Come and be part of a fun, collaborative, supportive, motivated, and data-driven team that’s creating the first scalable and integrated model in mental healthcare for kids and teens. Help us shape the future of pediatric mental health and bend the healthcare system to work better for everyone.
Today’s world can be intense and stressful, and it’s taking an unprecedented toll on kids, teens, and families. Bend Health’s collaborative care model relies on therapy to help families manage the ups and downs of everyday life. These challenges could involve managing emotions, challenging negative thinking, and reducing stress and anxiety.
We are looking for a part-time, licensed therapist passionate about whole-person, whole family mental health care to join our clinical team. This position reports to a Clinical Supervisor.
What you’ll do:
• Practice evidence-based techniques to motivate, guide, and help our members meet their goals successfully
• Partner closely with other members of the clinical team, including psychiatrists, coaches, nurses, and behavioral case managers
• Pilot experimental therapy protocols and techniques
• Participate in training on our proprietary curriculum and collaborative care model
Who you are:
• Practicing at the top of your license as a LMFT, LPC, LCSW, or LMHC
• Licensed in Indiana + other states is a bonus
• Tech-savvy and comfortable practicing telehealth via video
• Organized and excited by a dynamic team environment
• Warm and engaging clinical style
• Passionate about helping kids and teens achieve goals
• Availability to work evening hours, preferred
We want to inform you regarding fraudulent postings and communications from individuals posing as Bend Health employees to job seekers. Please look at our current openings to ensure they match with third-party job hosting sites. If you are applying for a position with us, we will always take the following steps:
- We will only email you from the @bendhealth.com domain
- Our screenings and interviews will be via phone or Zoom/Google Meets Video - Never chat or instant message
- We will not send you a check until you are actively employed
- We will never ask you for personal payment or require you to purchase equipment
At Bend Health, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths - and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.